Hello and well done

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As I seem to be taking some probably deserved stick I thought I would start a thread so that I can direct it in one place.

I had you down as three one winners before the game and said as much to my fellow orient supporting son. Well done and enjoy your season. February will give us a chance to right this wrong. I think these three points ought to mean that you won't face the drop...:lol:

You HAVE to be conciliatory towards your RULERS Twatty, now that we OWN you, we are SO DON and you are SO CRAP. Whipping-boy, your side got SMEARED royally like BUTTER, we HUMILIATED you bummers like the specks of grime you have always been to the league.

If the boot was on the other foot, you know you would be larging it, giving it all that, and that was proved when we were down and almost-outs.
Eat the humble pie wetfart, EAT IT like it's moy deliciouso and you respect the BHAFC overlords!

Oh, but I am enjoying this :thumbsup: :laugh:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
You HAVE to be conciliatory towards your RULERS Twatty, now that we OWN you, we are SO DON and you are SO CRAP. Whipping-boy, your side got SMEARED royally like BUTTER, we HUMILIATED you bummers like the specks of grime you have always been to the league.

If the boot was on the other foot, you know you would be larging it, giving it all that, and that was proved when we were down and almost-outs.
Eat the humble pie wetfart, EAT IT like it's moy deliciouso and you respect the BHAFC overlords!

Oh, but I am enjoying this :thumbsup: :laugh:

Then enjoy your feast for tomorrow your plate may be empty....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Unlike the various gobby Charlton fans at least Candles is here taking the flak. You'll also notice we get few visits from Croydon either.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
In all fairness, I think there are a few on this board that have lost their Villages.............:lolol:

image.axd?picture=2010%2F4%2Fdaffyd-poster-little.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
In all fairness, I think there are a few on this board that have lost their Villages.............:lolol:

The trouble is that some of those villages are in Sussex .....

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I've said it once and I will say it again, candle head is alright. Much better than our resident Swindon fan and at least one of the Southampton fans that posts on here.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
nah! Orient will be back once we rid ourselves of Hearn. Right now I would be happy in the conference if it meant he was gone

It's all very well wanting rid but have you got anybody waiting in the wings to take you over?

No disrespect Candles, but your average attendances ate pretty low. Surely you must be operating on or near to a loss?

Your location so close to the London big boys is a major disadvantage for you. Is there still talk of a relocation to Essex where I believe most of your fans live? That would be a shame - I love.going.to Brisbane Road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports