Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Having a wee at 3am !

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Hmm....well, I usually have a large mug of coffee before work, 2 -3 smaller coffees at work and a couple of cans of beer after work, at home. I tend not to get particularly thirsty, so I guess I have enough fluids? I've never been one for drinking plain water, much, since I was a kid.
I must say, the lack of a 'need to go', comes in very handy at gigs, as I never need to lose my spot. :cool:
It could be due to your job (not the actual job). If there are no toilets around, then you sort of 'learn' to hold it in, your bladder expands & can hold more. Taxi drivers can last for hours without a wee.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
It could be due to your job (not the actual job). If there are no toilets around, then you sort of 'learn' to hold it in, your bladder expands & can hold more. Taxi drivers can last for hours without a wee.
Funnily enough, it very much helps with my job! :) That said, I've always been the same, long before the 'need' to hold it in.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I always have a pee before I get up.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No, why would I ?
If you really do have issues with peeing at night.
Having a PSA test MIGHT just save your life, in ruling out any underlying issues in relation to prostrate cancer.
I had a test as I had lost weight and was peeing more in the night than normal.
The rest is history and still and im still dealing with stuff.
This is why you would ???

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
A possible cause is if you get swollen ankles/legs. Maybe due to blood pressure pills. The fluid drains when you lie down

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If you really do have issues with peeing at night.
Having a PSA test MIGHT just save your life, in ruling out any underlying issues in relation to prostrate cancer.
I had a test as I had lost weight and was peeing more in the night than normal.
The rest is history and still and im still dealing with stuff.
This is why you would ???
You're confusing me with someone else. I almost never get up in the night for a wee.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Corrected
Be an Uber driver then you can be wherever waiting for a job!! I'm actually joking on that, the people I know, were doing 12 hour shifts on Brighton hackneys. They both changed jobs around 6 years ago before Uber completely killed it for Brighton Hackneys. Yes I realise this has nothing to do with weeing at 3am, but on 30th Sep when Boundary Festival was on (I wasn't there), every Brighton cab company I called said no cabs around to go from Woodingdean to Hollingbury (fair enough). I checked on Uber at 23.31 and they said £76.98. I screenshotted it because I was so disgusted. I'm ashamed to say that I kept on trying Brighton cab numbers but when the Uber went down to £20, which is normal for the journey, I took it. If you're a Brighton cab driver that's taken the knowledge to drive in Brighton, then I apologise for taking the Uber. I'm not sure what my response will be if you say you're an Uber driver that comes to Brighton from Southampton, Lewes or Chichester etc. :lolol:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I'm told goods train drivers are in the habit of pooing into a sandwich bag and throwing it out the cab window while going through tunnels.
Then they'd be totally disrespecting their colleagues at network rail who maintain those tunnels if they did!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Then they'd be totally disrespecting their colleagues at network rail who maintain those tunnels if they did!
Well yes, I was told this by somebody who'd found a bag full of what was somehow determined to be human faeces while inspecting part of a tunnel, while waiting for a track possession to inspect the rest of the same tunnel.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Well yes, I was told this by somebody who'd found a bag full of what was somehow determined to be human faeces while inspecting part of a tunnel, while waiting for a track possession to inspect the rest of the same tunnel.
Don't normal train toilets flush straight out onto the tracks?

Recall a sign saying please don't flush while train is in the station.

Should also mention I've not been on a train for many a year.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
They have those mini poo-filled-sandwich-bag-furnace-hoovers now though eh. I bought one on amazon - yes, Bozza, via the nsc link - and the whole family leave such deposits around the district. I do my 10k steps a day tracking these bronze sausages down and turning them to semi-toxic ashes within a flash.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Don't normal train toilets flush straight out onto the tracks?

Recall a sign saying please don't flush while train is in the station.

Should also mention I've not been on a train for many a year.
Not normal anymore, although I think they still run on some lines.
I have met people who claimed to be able to tell which type of train was coming by sound alone, so they knew whether they needed to duck to avoid getting the brown mist straight in the face.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not to trivialise this thread. But was this you at Bucks Barn earlier today?

IMG_2154.jpeg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No, why would I ?
I had a similar issue and ignored it. It persisted and I went to the doctor and he said my prostrate was enlarged. This was monitored for five years and suddenly PSA shot up, I had prostrate cancer, had an Op and now all clear, that's all. Just think you should get it checked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here