Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Having a wee at 3am !

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Is it compulsory ?!

I didn’t have a drink of any fluids from midday yesterday as a test to my bodies 3am wee compulsion. And it did not help a jot ! I’m now considering purchasing a sauna and doing 30mins just before bed to try and get me through to the 6.30am alarm call 😡

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Is it compulsory ?!

I didn’t have a drink of any fluids from midday yesterday as a test to my bodies 3am wee compulsion. And it did not help a jot ! I’m now considering purchasing a sauna and doing 30mins just before bed to try and get me through to the 6.30am alarm call 😡
How old are you? Btw I wee at least twice in the night, I’m 54

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
VM846-Adult-Nappies.jpg

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
I’m 50 and I’ve had the prostate checked (by an annoyingly good looking female doctor, my normal craggy old female doctor wasn’t in that day, in the same way I’d look for a really old female Asian shopkeeper when buying a “rhythm “ magazine).

Get your prostrate checked chaps, it doesn’t matter how good looking the doctor is !

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Is it compulsory ?!

You may find that having half a pint of water around 8 or 9pm encourages your body to do the necessary before 11pm so you rest easy till the morning. Just a theory.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Once or twice a night normal for me too, regardless of how much liquid I’ve had (alcoholic or otherwise), been like that for 10 years. Had annual PSA tests for the last 15 years or so.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I got up at 3am once and pissed in a cupboard, I was rather drunk and on a one night stand, thankfully she forgave me and six months later married me.
What a lovely story to tell the grandchildren.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Watch an audience with Billy Connolly for a good tip.

Seriously though, see your Doctor. I'm 62 and had a few sherberts last night and no early morning piddle needed.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
When I was single and in a flat I used to have a bucket at the end of my bed for the annoying wee or when my flat mate was in the toilet and I was desperate. Occasionally forgot to empty it before going to work ! The smell when I got back 🤢

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
When I was single and in a flat I used to have a bucket at the end of my bed for the annoying wee or when my flat mate was in the toilet and I was desperate. Occasionally forgot to empty it before going to work ! The smell when I got back 🤢
What a lovely story to tell the grandchildren.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I'm 67. I have to get up for a wee without fail every night, at 2 am, 4 am, and 6 am. Had all the prostate tests and told all is well. Perhaps it's just getting old?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here