Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Have you 'appeared' in TV clips?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
was on tv at the 2012 Olympics rowing... unintentionally walked through 2 lines of armed guards on their breaks and ended up here

tom and dad at olympics arrow.jpg

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Was 1974 the York City 7-2 game? Anyway, ran on the pitch at the end as the MOTD cameras were there. Yes, Division 3 Brighton on MOTD. Marvellous scenes.

In later years, made News at 10 when being interviewed at the scene of an almighty pile up on the M5 during the national fire strike in 2003. Made me cringe!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I went on Pat Sharpe's Fun House, Emu's big pink windmill and The Sooty Show in my early days. Fun house was the best one.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My sleeve was in Noel's Christmas Surprises, or whatever it was called, walked past filming on Whitehall, also was in the video "Like to get to know you well", filmed in Villiers St very early one Saturday morning. Not a glittering career I'll agree, but I was consistent in that it was only ever arm or leg shots!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I went on Pat Sharpe's Fun House, Emu's big pink windmill and The Sooty Show in my early days. Fun house was the best one.

There's somebody at the door?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Several times in the bar at TFI Friday, a major perk of having been good mates with Wiiiiilllll Macdonald back in the day.

And in the studio audience of that all-time televisual nadir 'Goodbye Goldstone'. Sadly my scathingly personal attack on Jo Bellotti never got aired.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Several times in the bar at TFI Friday, a major perk of having been good mates with Wiiiiilllll Macdonald back in the day.

And in the studio audience of that all-time televisual nadir 'Goodbye Goldstone'. Sadly my scathingly personal attack on Jo Bellotti never got aired.

Whatever happened to Will? I often wonder.
TFI Friday used to be essential pre-pub Friday night viewing. Nowt like it since. God I loved the 90's.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He runs a production company called Monkey Kingdom, and has a couple of kids now.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was in a BBC2 documentary that was filmed at my school, and was interviewed about it on Newsroom South East.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Was in Game of Thrones, Vikings and new Mad Max. Stunts on all but can spot myself sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here