Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Have we blown it?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Got a horrible feeling about today, I know the big clubs suit us and we have a good record against them and Arse’ but feel like Monday may have bolloxed our season, OR, am I BEDWETTING?
Don’t be so daft. Pull up your bloody trousers up and don’t be so negative!

I reckon we’ll smash them 0-3!*

*This post has used hindsight for greater accuracy.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Got a horrible feeling about today, I know the big clubs suit us and we have a good record against them and Arse’ but feel like Monday may have bolloxed our season, OR, am I BEDWETTING?
No you weren't bedwetting. Thankfully today went our way (hoping Enciso is ok), but we could have easily lost.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
At the beginning of the season I would have settled for us just missing out of a Europe place. It's an incremental step up from last season. RDZ is right, our squad depth is poor with too many games in a short period. Ironically I think Arsenal's 2nd place is due to them not being in Europe and not have a cup run of any sort. Had they I think they would have scraped 4th position.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'm praying we don't follow Spurs m.o. and go all Brightony and mess it up.
Come on lads.
For Robby and King Charles......to Europe.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At the beginning of the season I would have settled for us just missing out of a Europe place. It's an incremental step up from last season. RDZ is right, our squad depth is poor with too many games in a short period. Ironically I think Arsenal's 2nd place is due to them not being in Europe and not have a cup run of any sort. Had they I think they would have scraped 4th position.
Arsenal very much were in Europe!

Well, I was BEDWETTING, but, I always do with us and quite frankly, always WILL. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. Truly unbelievable achievement. It doesn't feel real of how big this is for us, as of yet. Right now, just feels like a great end to the season, I think the Villa game and ensuing party is when it'll feel real. not just Europe...EUROPA League :) Just MENTAL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here