NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Soon, but not yet.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Anything can happen really.

We might surprise ourselves by picking up points againt Arsenal, Newcastle and/or City... but then again we could implode against Southampton.

I personally think we're gonna miss out, sadly... squad is too thin, too many fixtures, most of which are difficult.

Let's just take it one game at a time and get behind the team.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Id almost rather we rested key players today to then have a right go at Newcastle, who are inferior to Arsenal by quite a distance IMO, it’s not that simple though.
They’ve had a week off nearly now. I’d say we need to go for it. Hard. We have a good record against arsenal and, yes, they are arguably the better team, but St James’ Park is horrible play to play for the away team. Unlikely 3 points tonight and everything is suddenly super once again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably saving the first Dicking Around At The Back epic fail of the season for just such an occasion :lolol:
The longer the season goes on without a dicking about failure the more likely I think it'll happen.

Hello Villa my old friend.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It’s not the recent results which are bothering me, it’s our injuries and ridiculous schedule.
Our upcoming ridiculous schedule is a consequence of a ridiculously lighter league schedule than other teams around us before now, Strolling around in the sunshine against Grimsby and postponements because of the success of others eg Newcastle gave us a comparatively easy schedule. Now it’s payback and we have to turn those games in hand into actual points. If we don’t then I incline towards the opinion of others that we will finish in the correct position regardless as what goes around comes around.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Guy breaks down in the arctic ice on his skidoo, mechanic takes hours to get to him, by which time the guys beard round his lips and chin is white with frost all over it. Mechanic says to the guy, "You've blown a seal", the guy says "No I haven't, its just frost, honest!"

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Everytime Spurs keep losing, I continue the hope. It’s not just our scores - it’s everyone else. It’s such a fight at both ends, with nothing decided this late on. Scores are very hard to predict.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here