Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Have ultras, vloggers and CCTV killed football fashion?

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
I heard one of the authors got themselves into all sorts of shit over that book regarding the Albion related content.
It wasn’t the book itself it was that he had photos of certain incidents still at his home when the police raided after Leeds. Nice lad actually, known him a long time.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You know these things that pass you by completely ? Well that's fashion for me.

I've had long hair, short hair, permed (don't ask !) shaved head, clean shaven, big beard, trimmed beard, Tache (Big and small), Goatee, and Zappa, Army surplus Great coats, Afghan Coats, Parkas, Leather jackets, casual jackets, seersucker jackets, t-shirts, formal shirts, flowery shirts, zoot suits, mod suits, various suits, cowboy boots, creepers, winklepickers, kickers, various sandals and trainers, plimsoles etc etc and all completely at the wrong time

Football fashion ? Pah :wink:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve got to say having not read one post why would CCTV killed football fashion other than violence being a fashion ?
I wouldn’t argue that it is but is that what you meant ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No, just bored of blokes in their 50s and 60s imagining that being a "Casual" was something interesting...
Hope this function helps for next time a thread like this appears.

IMG_1292.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What was the idea behind a scarf on the wrist in the old days? Think would have given that a big swerve
Too warm to wear it, and if you tied it round your waist (as some did) it made you look like a ****. Apart from wearing it as a hat or shoving it up your arse, or setting it on fire, there wasn't much option.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here