Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have to say

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah but you're supposed to be play off contenders, losing 6-0 is not a scoreline any team in the top 8 should be getting beaten by...... Brighton are finally showing that they are in a false position.....

What, like Man Utd 1-6 Man City?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What, like Man Utd 1-6 Man City?

Yeah, and Arsenal's true position is more like about 17th, following their shameful 8-2 pasting at Old Trafford.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Just remembered the cocky Tweet by a guy who runs a Palace fanzine or something at half time during the first game of the season when we were 1-0 down and they were 1-0 up at Peterborough or somewhere.

"#bhafc welcome to the Championship. #cpfc". Was lovely when we obviously went on to win 2-1 and they lost 2-1. Set the tone for the season nicely.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
f*** me he's learnt to read and write and is now using his computer he stole from a pensioners house during the riots !!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The highlight of our game yesterday was when you result came up on the big screen.

Big screen? What, have you lot been out shoplifting again?

D

Deleted member 22389

Yeah but you're supposed to be play off contenders, losing 6-0 is not a scoreline any team in the top 8 should be getting beaten by...... Brighton are finally showing that they are in a false position.....

I see agent Murray is carrying out his tasks as instructed. You thought taking Murray off our hands was the scoop of the century. Deep down he still loves Brighton and Hove Albion.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Yup the boot's on the other foot now. I remember when we used to sneer at Palace losing as we had nothing to celebrate ourselves. It's funny how you've now become 'Scotland' to our 'England'!

It WAS a bad result, but all-in-all it's still been a good, no, a BRILLIANT season.
Indeed it has, Beating you at the Amex, beating Manure at Old Trafford and a League Cup semi Championship place consolidated weeks ago Happy Days, see you next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here