Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have to say

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The highlight of our game yesterday was when you result came up on the big screen.

What a tonking your boys took. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Shows what a shit season you've had then although next season will be even worse for you as you'll be relegated by April.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Yeah but you're supposed to be play off contenders, losing 6-0 is not a scoreline any team in the top 8 should be getting beaten by...... Brighton are finally showing that they are in a false position.....

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yeah but you're supposed to be play off contenders, losing 6-0 is not a scoreline any team in the top 8 should be getting beaten by...... Brighton are finally showing that they are in a false position.....

The vast majority of sensible fans saw this season as consolidating in the championship, with only 2 goals - survival and finishing the season above you. Job done.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The highlight of our game yesterday was when you result came up on the big screen.

Yup the boot's on the other foot now. I remember when we used to sneer at Palace losing as we had nothing to celebrate ourselves. It's funny how you've now become 'Scotland' to our 'England'!

It WAS a bad result, but all-in-all it's still been a good, no, a BRILLIANT season.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

Not being funny as result was shocking, but city spanked united 6-1 and united look set to win the league, teams have shit results we got spanked we played a team with about 9 prem players we have 3/4 if that.

You palace fans have nothing to take the piss out of you have shit attendances and shit performances on the pitch, we have performed above expectations so please carry on taking the piss but remember the 8 points and places.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

If that was the highlight of your day, I dread to think how utter shit you were yesterday.

My guess is probably as shit as you've been all season.

16th place? What's the view like from down there?:timmy:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the comment we've had from the Palace scummers over the last 20 odd years, whenever we've laughed at their bad results alludes to their position above us. I am LOVING the boot being on the other foot and what makes it even better is that it's likely to stay there for a long time. Try and stay in this division next season Palace or we'll probably be two divisions above you this time next year!

Enjoy laughing at one bad result from the team who are lording it over you now :thumbsup:

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Not being funny as result was shocking, but city spanked united 6-1 and united look set to win the league, teams have shit results we got spanked we played a team with about 9 prem players we have 3/4 if that.

You palace fans have nothing to take the piss out of you have shit attendances and shit performances on the pitch, we have performed above expectations so please carry on taking the piss but remember the 8 points and places.

Very well said daddy!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Awww bless Palace. We had an abysmal day on Saturday. No doubt about it we were shocking. Does make me laugh that you suggest that the results shows we are in a false position. What does that say about your position?

When one's house is a mess, the future bleak and one is surrounded by acne-ridden pikeys in Englands answer to The Black Hole of Calcutta, then I can understand how trying to pick faults with the far superior neighbours must be the sole bright spot in an otherwise dark dank world.

Croydon + Palace........I almost feel for you. I thought briefly of you desperate little no-marks on Saturday. Looking over to the hate-filled West Ham end as their vitriolic, twisted, bigoted sad acts screamed about 5-0 to the Cockney boys, and how we were all bummers I could not help but feel for them as well.

I departed that crusty buttock of a dump for the green fresh hills of Sussex. Those poor cnuts live there. And I smiled and all was well with the world again.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Awww bless Palace. We had an abysmal day on Saturday. No doubt about it we were shocking. Does make me laugh that you suggest that the results shows we are in a false position. What does that say about your position?

When one's house is a mess, the future bleak and one is surrounded by acne-ridden pikeys in Englands answer to The Black Hole of Calcutta, then I can understand how trying to pick faults with the far superior neighbours must be the sole bright spot in an otherwise dark dank world.

Croydon + Palace........I almost feel for you. I thought briefly of you desperate little no-marks on Saturday. Looking over to the hate-filled West Ham end as their vitriolic, twisted, bigoted sad acts screamed about 5-0 to the Cockney boys, and how we were all bummers I could not help but feel for them as well.

I departed that crusty buttock of a dump for the green fresh hills of Sussex. Those poor cnuts live there. And I smiled and all was well with the world again.

Beautifully put. All certainly does seem well with the world now DT. Cheers buddy.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Bless.

Do you know what I find funny? Little old Brighton finishing above the 'mighty' Palace. Palace are a complete an utter joke club. Have fun fighting to stay up next season :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here