Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hasidic Jews look like freaks

who were these SS murders then, LETS FACE IT PARTS OF EUROPE WANTED THE JEWS OUT .and then to be given some land and then to claim it as the state of Israel and to persecute the people who were already there seems hypocritical ??

Facts

6,000,000 jews & many other peoples were murdered by the nazi regime
1945 WW2 ends and the full horrors of the holocaust become known. Survivors emigrate to Palestine but are imprisoned by the British in Cyprus
1947 The UN votes for the partion of palestine into Jewish and Arab states and the British prepare to withdraw
1948 David Ben Gurion proclaims the State of Israel and becomes the first prime minister
14 May 1948 Israel becomes an independent nation. Not since the year 70 BC when the second temple was destroyed by the Romans had Israel been an independent nation
Today: Israel is one of the most prosperous and diverse countries in the world. It is the size of Wales. Within its borders are millions of Arabs, Christians and those of no faith/heritage. Persecution HAS never happened.

Dandyman

In London village.
who were these SS murders then, LETS FACE IT PARTS OF EUROPE WANTED THE JEWS OUT .and then to be given some land and then to claim it as the state of Israel and to persecute the people who were already there seems hypocritical ??

So what exactly is it that you propose then, Stephen?

As far as I can your basic line is Jews get murdered, their homes and possessions stolen from them and the countries of Europe have no responsibility for the consequences?

Incidently what is your take on the creation of Pakistan and the ethnic cleansing that accompanied that or the colonisation of the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand all of which were land grabs followed by slaughter of the existing populations?

As far as I can your basic line is Jews get murdered, their homes and possessions stolen from them and the countries of Europe have no responsibility for the consequences?

Incidently what is your take on the creation of Pakistan and the ethnic cleansing that accompanied that or the colonisation of the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand all of which were land grabs followed by slaughter of the existing populations?

Isn't this question meant for Das Reich?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
nothing quite like a bit of good old fashioned racism eh mate

Of course not, but you can be racist towards a country, only a race :thumbsup:

If it so happens that the majority of scummy racist wankers are jews then it is simply coincidental, my views wouldnt differ if said country was hindu, muslim, christian or otherwise, my dislike of israel has zero to do with the chosen religion of those that live there

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Countries of europe yes, people living there previosly no, how would you like it if the UN ruled that the city of brighton was to be given to the illegal imigrants previously housed in the squatter camp on the french coast? Would you take it lying down?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
No Israel was not a state bourne out of terroism. It was created by the UN given that 6 million Jews in Europe were massacred.
In reality, and as I'm sure you know perfectly well, the Jews terrorised the indigenous Palestinians forcing hundreds of thousands from their lands - it was a crime then and and what Israel is doing now is just as CRIMINAL!

Just as many arabs do not live in arab countries, it is not compulsory for jews to live in Israel either.

Regarding land. Israel covers less than 1% of the middle east. The arabs have 99% of the land and some are seeking part/all of Israel.
In fact 'some' are seeking territory which either does or should 'belong' to that country.

Poor arabs, I really feel sorry for them. Typical Zionist/ Jewish racism!!No wonder they fire rockets at you with that attitude you prick!

As for the palestinians, Egypt or Jordan don't want them either.
Why should they - they are Palestinians from PALESTINE FFS??!!

aaa

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

Facts

1945 WW2 ends and the full horrors of the holocaust become known. Survivors emigrate to Palestine but are imprisoned by the British in Cyprus
1947 The UN votes for the partion of palestine into Jewish and Arab states and the British prepare to withdraw
1948 David Ben Gurion proclaims the State of Israel and becomes the first prime minister
14 May 1948 Israel becomes an independent nation. Not since the year 70 BC when the second temple was destroyed by the Romans had Israel been an independent nation
Today: Israel is one of the most prosperous and diverse countries in the world. It is the size of Wales. Within its borders are millions of Arabs, Christians and those of no faith/heritage. Persecution HAS never happened.

FACTS STEVE CONTINUOUSLY FORGETS TO MENTION :

1. Jewish terrorism against the Palestinians in the 1940's/ 1950's:
http://www.rense.com/general21/pastzionist.htm
This of course continues to the present day!!

2. Present day Jewish discrimination against Israels Arab population :
Israeli Arabs to launch strike against discriminatory policies

Steve, you are just either towing the Zionist/ Israeli party line OR you are a f***ing liar!

I KNOW where I'd put my money!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
All I can add to this is a very odd experience I had on a bus in Brighton a few months ago and I'm not making it up.

A woman with a dog sat next to me and as I usually do, I gave the dog a bit of attention.

She explained her son had brought it back from Israel.

For some very stupid reason I asked the dog (yes the dog) whether he was Jewish or Palestinian.

I'm not quite why I did that, but I did it anyway.

I received so much abuse from the woman in question I had to get off the bus a few stops early.

That learned me.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Facts

You missed out the bit about Jews murdering British soldiers in Palenstine!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
FACTS STEVE CONTINUOUSLY FORGETS TO MENTION :

1. Jewish terrorism against the Palestinians in the 1940's/ 1950's:
http://www.rense.com/general21/pastzionist.htm
This of course continues to the present day!!

2. Present day Jewish discrimination against Israels Arab population :
Israeli Arabs to launch strike against discriminatory policies

Steve, you are just either towing the Zionist/ Israeli party line OR you are a f***ing liar!

I KNOW where I'd put my money!!

Yeah, me to. Steve "bubba" Foster must be loving this.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
For some very stupid reason I asked the dog (yes the dog) whether he was Jewish or Palestinian.

Wasn't it immediately obvious?

dogs.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here