Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has to be done - Potter In or Out?

Potter in or out

• Total voters

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Can we all just be honest he hasn’t had enough experience at this level and it shows, once the opposition manager makes a tactical change and the pretty passes stop being effective we are done for. Bilic, Rodgers, Wilder......

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we all just be honest he hasn’t had enough experience at this level and it shows, once the opposition manager makes a tactical change and the pretty passes stop being effective we are done for. Bilic, Rodgers, Hasenhutel, Wilder......

Done for? We lost one of those games but yes we should have won three of them. Strikers being in stinking form and shots that are unstoppable/deflected/ down to an out of form keeper (take your pick) means we concede too many goals for the shots the opposition make. Except Leicester who mauled us.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the manager lacking experience imo.

So that’s my honest opinion.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
In. But with the stipulation that some decisions about the squad need to be made for January. No doubt the likes of Sheff Utd, Fulham , West Brom will look to spend some money & I feel so must we. I’d loan out Connolly & Zeqiri, spend some cash on a decent striker, and recall Tau & Moder from their loans.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Our expected points tally is very high. Unless he gets backing in January its unlikely to change much. Maybe Zeqiri will be a game changer but I doubt it. It's more than just Potter but based on evidence, he's not cutting the mustard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here