Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty can you please explain to me what a window licker is?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
hardly anyone discussing the win. Everyone discussing this. How very NSC.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You're on here a lot at the moment, fella, all ok at home? ;)

Good to see ya! :)

Indeed, we're all fine and dandy - though logging off now as got to be in Manchester for 11am meeting. :angry:

See you at elland road! Mrs Portlock's coming to her 1st game for 2 seasons or so!!:clap2:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Get a life u fuckers we need harty , he made a mistake so what havn,t we all. Those without sin cast the 1st stone, now talk about something worthwhile, hurray we got through without our main(only) strikers .:albion2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brilliant

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Id of probably said something like that if I was on air. No disrespect to disabled people, but I he used the term out of context. He has a valid point. There is SOME complete and utter CRAP posted on these boards at times. A Micky Adams witch hunt, all the stadium negativity, Withdean, tickets. I mean for christ sake, one thing gets posten, and loads more immediately jump on the bandwagon.

Now we have people saying Harty should resign?- If your one of the few who dont like the bloke, then dont listen to the fans phone in. Simple as that. We all say things we perhaps shouldnt, no one is perfect, and an apology on air is more than acceptable. Stop all this constantly out to get everyone who puts a foot wrong milarkee. Its gettin on me tits:)

Harty, keep up the good work, :bowdown:

look forward to saturdays show.

KEEP THE FAITH

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Id of probably said something like that if I was on air. No disrespect to disabled people, but I he used the term out of context. He has a valid point. There is SOME complete and utter CRAP posted on these boards at times. A Micky Adams witch hunt, all the stadium negativity, Withdean, tickets. I mean for christ sake, one thing gets posten, and loads more immediately jump on the bandwagon.

Now we have people saying Harty should resign?- If your one of the few who dont like the bloke, then dont listen to the fans phone in. Simple as that. We all say things we perhaps shouldnt, no one is perfect, and an apology on air is more than acceptable. Stop all this constantly out to get everyone who puts a foot wrong milarkee. Its gettin on me tits:)

Harty, keep up the good work, :bowdown:

look forward to saturdays show.

KEEP THE FAITH

Here here thats the spirit:clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a storm in a tea cup, NSC binfest at its very best

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Does this board warrant being mentioned at all? It can be a good source of information if you are able to sift through the tripe, but any serious debate unfortunately often leads to name calling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here