Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool United vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Thread***

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
About LuaLua, when he came past us on the stretcher we all stood up to clap him off and he acknowledged it by clapping us back. He caused us a few headaches when he came on so I hope he is back on his feet soon for your sake. Nobody wants him crocked.

Bullshit, Lua Lua was booed off by the majority of your support, which was about the only noise we heard from you all day. This was made even more laughable by the fact your lad had the stretcher called for him in the challenge that got Bridcutt sent off, and made a recovery worthy of the Bible by jogging off the pitch having been down for about 4 minutes!

No complaints about the result, a much needed kick up the arse and reminder to people that it's only November, but thought I'd set the record straight on this one. Hartlepool fans were very bitter to us all afternoon, believe it's something to do with us ruining the script the day after Michael Maidens died when Savage won it in the last minute and proceeded to celebrate... how selfish of him.:shrug:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shitness - we've never won anything.

Joking aside it was a good game today. Could have gone either way at 1-1 but one defensive mistake cost you and after that the discipline went.

Brighton looked a good team but you will have the odd game like today where the opposition have a game-plan and stick to it.

Looked a good team? With all due respect you can't have seen much quality at VP this season, as we were way below par today. I cant imagine how bad some teams must have been if you thought we looked good. From the start your players seemed more up for it than we did and there was little sign of our usual incisive passing. We had one decent spell after half time and then got caught on the break somewhat against the run of play, and that was it, game over.

Bad day at the office at a venue we rarely have any joy at, I hope.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"IT'S COMING KEAN!!!!!!!" :bowdown:

That goalkeeper was completely and utterly knobbled. Fact. We did the Albion a big favour there, his head was completely gone. If we'd carried on playing how we were when we got it to 1-1, we would have beaten them because he couldn't cope with the reception he was getting.

"OH NO, LUALUA HAS IT KEAN!!!! WHAT YOU GOING TO DO?"
"PANIC!!!!!"
:lolol:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here