Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool United vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Thread***

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Picked up Mendoza, fuelled up car, checked tyre pressures, discovered puncture, changed wheel, crawled up to Hi-Q in Horley on an emergency 50mph tyre, spanked £76 on a one, hit the road, spent ages in bloody 50mph limit roadworks on both M25 and M1, and have just reached Leicester services.

Cost of day so far: £120.00, and I haven't even reached The North yet :rolleyes:

Why do we do it??

Can I recommend using the M11/A1 - better than the M1 any day of the week.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
How times have changed. Two seasons ago you were lucky to get a thread started ten minutes before kick off!
whippersnappers mate
3-1 to the Albion

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can I recommend using the M11/A1 - better than the M1 any day of the week.

Well we've done it in 5 hours dead from Horley, including a stop of about half an hour at Leicester services. And without exactly flooring it.

I don't think that's too bad, though it might feel it come 5pm :rolleyes:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
player on and sailing

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well we've done it in 5 hours dead from Horley, including a stop of about half an hour at Leicester services. And without exactly flooring it.

I don't think that's too bad, though it might feel it come 5pm :rolleyes:

Hmmm; Bing route Planner says 6 hours without stops - did you have your blue lights on?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Painter; Kishishev, Bridcutt, Dicker, Bennett; Murray, Barnes. Subs: Brezovan, Elphick, Baz, Sparrow, Battipiedi, LuaLua, Hart.

Looks like the DIAMOND!!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Good morning from sunny California - 6.25 am the sun is rising and most importantly Player is on.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Local post office is updating the internet last two days... speed up to 600kps but as they are working the internet keeps going off and on again so dont know if Ill hear the whole game....here's hoping.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Same team as posh then,,,,,dont know why, just got a bad feeling about today. Sort of game we always struggle in.

Its natural we have had so many years of getting bad results - I can't bring myself to expect a win yet either.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Picked up Mendoza, fuelled up car, checked tyre pressures, discovered puncture, changed wheel, crawled up to Hi-Q in Horley on an emergency 50mph tyre, spanked £76 on a one, hit the road, spent ages in bloody 50mph limit roadworks on both M25 and M1, and have just reached Leicester services.

Cost of day so far: £120.00, and I haven't even reached The North yet :rolleyes:

Why do we do it??

Have you asked Brett to go 50/50 for the new tyre ? ???

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Its natural we have had so many years of getting bad results - I can't bring myself to expect a win yet either.

Its weird, i'd be more confident against a Huddersfield or Southampton....If we take three points comfortably today, I think thats a real statement of taking each game as it comes and treating all opposition equally....Come on the lads!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here