Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool United vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Thread***

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Time to convert more of those changes that we are creating!

Northern Stripes 1 - Southern Stripes 6

(Barnes 2, Murray 2, Calderon, Bennett)

:albion1:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No other footie fans, just leaving Doncaster

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Saw some when we were at k cross. I thought most albion fans wud be on this train, you getting the bus os taxI from thornaby?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Picked up Mendoza, fuelled up car, checked tyre pressures, discovered puncture, changed wheel, crawled up to Hi-Q in Horley on an emergency 50mph tyre, spanked £76 on a one, hit the road, spent ages in bloody 50mph limit roadworks on both M25 and M1, and have just reached Leicester services.

Cost of day so far: £120.00, and I haven't even reached The North yet :rolleyes:

Why do we do it??

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Picked up Mendoza, fuelled up car, checked tyre pressures, discovered puncture, changed wheel, crawled up to Hi-Q in Horley on an emergency 50mph tyre, spanked £76 on a one, hit the road, spent ages in bloody 50mph limit roadworks on both M25 and M1, and have just reached Leicester services.

Cost of day so far: £120.00, and I haven't even reached The North yet :rolleyes:

Why do we do it??

because we're f***ing brilliant.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Saw some when we were at k cross. I thought most albion fans wud be on this train, you getting the bus os taxI from thornaby?

Not sure yet, first goal is to get to Thornaby

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Yep, well if you fancied ditching the bus and splitting a cab its an option for ya, not far to go now, Seagulls!!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Hartlepool United caretaker boss Mick Wadsworth told BBC Tees:

"Brighton play in a certain way, and we have to counter act that, because they're top of the league and if we don't pay them the respect they deserve being in that position we'll be caught with our trousers down".

:safeway

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Hope its a good day for those travelling :bowdown: . I can't see anything but an away win- the chimp fiddlers let in 4 against brizzle rovers (okay, okay, in the JPT) and dont score goals, clean sheat and 2 or 3 ones in the onion bag for the good guys.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Funny old train ride that, York to Middlesbrough, back out of 'Boro to Hartlepool. Seem to remember when I went up there Hartlepool Station closed at 17:45 or something ridiculous.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Posh vs Charlton - draw
Oldham vs Udders - Oldham win
Swindon vs Colly - Swinedon win
Carlisle vs Saints. - draw

Would be the ideal scenario.
I'd rather see Carlisle beat Southampton, they've stayed up the top longer than I thought they would but I'm still not convinced they're going to be a big threat on the top two. Southampton will, I'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here