Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Redknapp now 4/1

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Things are different now though. We have the stadium, we are in the championship and we are so close to the prem....I firmly DON'T believe this appointment will be a gamble(ok all appointments are gambles of sorts) as in it will be someone with a proven track record in England at getting teams promoted out of this division.

Please not Warnock

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
The last thing the club needs is a Dinosaur Manager. Redknapp would require TNT to ship all the baggage he comes with.

As has been mentioned many times, next manager betting markets are highly volatile & unreliable. The one thing that does niggle at me in the back of the head though - He was a Barber appointment at Spurs. They still have contact if you believe the 'stories'.

I wouldn't feel comfortable with our playing budget being at the disposal of Redknapp. Fortunately for us, I suspect what he would be offered wouldn't be high enough for him anyway. He has a gullible Chairman at QPR. Tony Bloom is far more streetwise than any of the foreign owners who often think, the only way to success is a big name manager & big money.

I'm not suggesting I wouldn't trust Redknapp. However, if he told me it was dark outside at Midnight, I'd look outside to check......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here