Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Kane? Poll

Your take on Harry Kane

• Total voters

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
He did. He was always backing into players and then falling over looking for the free kick.

I think the hate for Kane is purely because of that Lallana penalty. Before that I don't remember anyone saying anything about Kane. Since it he's been public enemy number one(well, 2. Zaha is number one in that regard) and because of that a lot of people now only see what they want to see. Namely that Kane is a diving, dangerous cheat.

That said I'd be delighted if he got sent off for diving today and this post was bounced with schadenfreuden glee as we whallop the ten men of spurs.
It's not just a Brighton fan thing though.
All the supporters of teams he's dived to win penalties against think he's a cheating twat.
That is to say, all of them.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's not just a Brighton fan thing though.
All the supporters of teams he's dived to win penalties against think he's a cheating twat.
That is to say, all of them.
To quote Ted, from Ted and Ralph:

I wouldn't know about that sir...

The fans of other clubs that I know don't seem to have anything in particular against him but they're just the people I know. I haven't looked at other forums or social media.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
To quote Ted, from Ted and Ralph:

I wouldn't know about that sir...

The fans of other clubs that I know don't seem to have anything in particular against him but they're just the people I know. I haven't looked at other forums or social media.
To the extent that I meant that seriously, I'm largely basing it on a period a few years ago when I was working on a building site and had vast stretches of time to spend reading the comments section under Guardian articles.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
He did. He was always backing into players and then falling over looking for the free kick.

I think the hate for Kane is purely because of that Lallana penalty. Before that I don't remember anyone saying anything about Kane. Since it he's been public enemy number one(well, 2. Zaha is number one in that regard) and because of that a lot of people now only see what they want to see. Namely that Kane is a diving, dangerous cheat.

That said I'd be delighted if he got sent off for diving today and this post was bounced with schadenfreuden glee as we whallop the ten men of spurs.
Just to quantify I know muzza did back in and fall over But to best I can recall
Not in the manner endangering opponents that Kane does

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The commentary on my ‘flowing water’ is so biased. No idea who they are, but clearly spud lovers

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The ' highlight' today was in the second half when he went down near the corner flag. The histrionics were about to go into overdrive with a suggestion that he was crippled for life but then I suspect his own player apologised for accidentally treading on his calf.

In conjunction with the cheating, it's the constant attempt to referee the game by being in the official's ear at every opportunity that grates.

Ultimately, I conclude he's a cock wombling thunder twunt!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
How come I can only vote for one option?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
830205A5-48C0-4374-A98E-BE20D8AD1824.jpeg
A22C027F-D456-4996-BDB2-9BF577D7C34E.jpeg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

My dislike of the fat tongued prick predates Lallana, our first season in the PL, he was near the edge of the box, Bong pulled out of the tackle but Kane took the dive anyway, naturally the ref obliged and awarded either a free kick or penalty which was dispatched. He’s a cheat, but gets zero national coverage as he’s the golden boy.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Loathsome as he is very good at it

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It says a lot about him that he’s England’s top scorer of all time yet is hated by most in the country apart from Spurs fans.
Exactly, I don’t remember Shearer or Rooney being disliked as much as Kane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here