Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Kane? Poll

Your take on Harry Kane

• Total voters

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
We're all as nervous about this game as a Palace derby, maybe moreso aren't we?. Just thought I'd try to take the temperature amongst the NSC throng with this poll. PS I think it may be a tough afternoon, mainly because of him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wish he was then he'd be a 'cheating foreigner' instead of England Captain.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Has he passed his fitness test on a damaged eyelash to play today?

Only a gentle breeze today, so no excuse there

625ECE49-C07F-451C-8185-4809CF0EEED0.png

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I thought he was English? Better not let UEFA catch wind that we've being playing someone from Poland up front all this time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I didn't vote. I agree with Roberto (see his pre-match prezzer)

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Despite following England to various places, I’ve gone loathsome, what he did was shithousery of the highest order, and not conduct becoming of the England captain.

After Linekergate and the fact the tail is well and truly wagging the dog nothing was going to happen but go back 50 years, one Bobby Moore wouldn’t have done it but if he had the FA would have acted swiftly to censure him.

The FA and it’s current Chairperson are a rudderless ship at times 🤷‍♂️

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Great player but He’s just has that ‘spurs’ streak in him, goes missing in Englands big games and doesn’t turn up in the CL for Tottenham.

He’s no more a cheat than any of the other diving twats in the league, much as I loathe Kane, is it cheating anymore when every player does it or is it just the norm?

As far as talent goes he’s an elite level player, good in the air, deadly finisher and one of the best passers of the ball I’ve seen, one of the reasons I’m nervous about todays game despite our superior team.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Despite following England to various places, I’ve gone loathsome, what he did was shithousery of the highest order, and not conduct becoming of the England captain.

After Linekergate and the fact the tail is well and truly wagging the dog nothing was going to happen but go back 50 years, one Bobby Moore wouldn’t have done it but if he had the FA would have acted swiftly to censure him.

The FA and it’s current Chairperson are a rudderless ship at times 🤷‍♂️
Please don't mention Bobby Moore and Kane in the same post. An utter disgrace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not sure he cheats any more than the other top strikers around the world. He's got away with a few against us which grates.

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
I'm not sure he cheats any more than the other top strikers around the world. He's got away with a few against us which grates.
Not sure I agree Triggaaar. If he were truly world class he wouldn't need the cheating. Compare with Mitoma - pure class and not a cheating fibre in his body.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
what he did was shithousery of the highest order, and not conduct becoming of the England captain.

When Shane Duffy was sent off against Palace, the contact was no worse than between Doucoure and Kane, but no one ever mentioned the pathetic dive that followed, they just blamed Shane for touching his opponent with his head.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure I agree Triggaaar. If he were truly world class he wouldn't need the cheating.

In that case Ronaldo isn't truly world class either. Nor Maradona for that matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here