Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy 2nd 5-0 anniversary

Harry Lime

Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill
That was 1 of the worst days of my life but how far weve come since. We had 4 points from 14 games and 12 successive league defeats after the surrender at Selhurst. Now weve got 19 points from 15 games and we are winning a lot of games 1-0 that we would have lost last time in this division. We will be playing Palace again next season even if they have finally managed a couple of wins recently.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
2 years ago today I was on holiday in the New Forest, dreading each time my mobile went dot-dot-dot-dash-dash-dot-dot-dot

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
This time 2 years ago me and my brother were stood in Grange pub in Thornton heath sipping our first pint of the afternoon boarding up and everything. Only to be told it was the away fans pub. 12;00pm and not an Albion fan in sight.(why was that?.

CB you do surprise me..I thought you spoke out against laddish behaviour?

So why meet for a drink up in the pub designated a watering hole for away fans?

Long way from Creepy Crawley innit?

Happy anniversary brighton.

Your team contributed to one of the happiest days I have had supporting Palace. Nice one.

Andy Johnson's magic
He wears a magic hat
And when he saw the matchball
He said I'm having that
He score's em with his left foot
He score's em with his right
And when he's playing brighton
He'll score all fcuking night...
ooooohhhhhhh... etc

:drink:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Harry Lime said:
That was 1 of the worst days of my life but how far weve come since. We had 4 points from 14 games and 12 successive league defeats after the surrender at Selhurst. Now weve got 19 points from 15 games and we are winning a lot of games 1-0 that we would have lost last time in this division. We will be playing Palace again next season even if they have finally managed a couple of wins recently.
And another thumping will be the only result.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
CB you do surprise me..I thought you spoke out against laddish behaviour?

So why meet for a drink up in the pub designated a watering hole for away fans?

Long way from Creepy Crawley innit?
We didn`t know it was designated for the away fans at the time. Don`t get all up tight about it. I`m not into football violence so it wouldn`t have bothered me in the least if Brighton fans were in there but was surprised it was empty seeing as we hadn`t played you in years.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Waterhall Wizard said:
Because they turned in their tracks one hundred yards away. The stench you created stopped hundreds of Brighton fans going anywhere near the place.
I wish i had known you all shit yourselves i would have stayed in there. I`m not violent you would have been welcome.

Last edited:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Sorry guys. I could spend all day trading words with you, but something important has happened.

R.I.P. JOHN PEEL and thanks for the memories. God bless.

i hate derby

May 28, 2004
brighton
Laugh?I_nearly_cried said:
Happy anniversary brighton.

Your team contributed to one of the happiest days I have had supporting Palace. Nice one.

Andy Johnson's magic
He wears a magic hat
And when he saw the matchball
He said I'm having that
He score's em with his left foot
He score's em with his right
And when he's playing brighton
He'll score all fcuking night...
ooooohhhhhhh... etc

:drink:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just concentrate on staying up. Our day will come.(Again)

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
dougdeep said:
Just concentrate on staying up. Our day will come.(Again)
Is boring old git a dig at me because of my name on a better site.:wave: And no your day will not come and you know it.:p

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
26-10-02 said:
Is boring old git a dig at me because of my name on a better site.:wave: And no your day will not come and you know it.:p

Just coincidence, I've always used that on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here