Happy 2nd 5-0 anniversary

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Is it really two years already. So much has happened since then....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
eagles #1 said:
erm i think you'll find we're in the Premiership! thats something to pleased about!:clap2:

But not for long!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Kev the Ape said:
:angry: peter ward is a legend to all brighton fans, show more respect you bunch of wankers.
Who's up peter ward ......Alan alan mullery.....:salute:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
paulie said:
Peter Ward, what a w**ker eh? Only surpassed by his boyfriend Mullery.

Oh! What tantrums paulie wallie. When you grow up you should try and get a job on the 'Sun'. They love printing porkies like that.

If you were from around here, that is actually living in the Brighton area and not just attracted to this board like an obsession, you would know what really went on between them. I'll be kind to you and I'll tell you the facts. I don't want you to repeat your mistake and, in doing so, reveal the fact that you are a right inman.

Peter Ward and Alan Mullery enjoyed a good player/manager relationship, for a couple of seasons, until Wardy was given the club's first sponsored car. The relationship soured so dramatically, after that, that Mullery openly touted his record goal scorer on the market. It took some time, but he eventually sold him to Notts Forest. By now the two individuals hardly spoke to each other.

I would doubt whether Wardy had the time to masturbate as he was too busy scoring on and off of the pitch. What a wonderful life he led.

As for Mullers batting for the other side, that's a new one on me. I think that would have sufaced a long time ago. You can't keep those kind of secrets hidden for long in the football world.

When you start your career with the 'Sun', no doubt one of your first articles will be about the ex-Palace manager who really does have the reputation, in the game, for batting for the other side. I should think that it is only the fear of a libel case that has stopped the story being printed.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
26-10-02 said:
Who is it.:cool:

Can't tell you, but some claim that he has VD, and others claim that he resigned as manager of a well known Northern team after just a few weeks after being found putting the Anal into the local Gay Village haunt called Canal Street.

Nuff said :ohmy:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
26-10-02 said:
Who is it?:cool:

If you spent more time with the club that you are supposed to have an interest in, and not all of the hours you've wasted pissing about on this board, you would know. Get back to Palace and maybe you'll find out, because his alleged actions started there.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Waterhall Wizard said:
If you spent more time with the club that you are supposed to have an interest in, and not all of the hours you've wasted pissing about on this board, you would know. Get back to Palace and maybe you'll find out, because his alleged actions started there.

Waterhall top statement mate.

:cool: :cool:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
26-10-02 said:
And if you spent more time in brighton with the rest of the bandits we would all be happier:D

I would rather not it is full of South London dropouts mate!!

Thank you for the tip anyway.

I am actually a popular member of the footballing banter community where I live so can see no reason why 'we would all be happier'.

Did you conduct a straw poll? Was their an offcial ballott at Lunar House?

Bandits? You mean like Eli Wallach's cohorts in the Magnificent Seven. How do you come about that premise?

:clap2:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
26-10-02 said:
And if you spent more time in brighton with the rest of the bandits we would all be happier:D

While you're on the subject of bandits, there was the time when Richard Harkouk was discovered driving his chairman's Roller, up and down, in the lane outside Selhurst. It was said, at the time, that Spider drove it so expertly and so fast in reverse that he must have been used to driving it. Maybe he was. Know what I mean?

smileysmith

Oct 26, 2004
Gipsy Hill
Couldn't register in time to do this on the day, but ...

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!!

5 To the legendary Eagles ...

0 To the disappointing Tesco bags.

Bless you all ... 13 years of waiting and larging it rather like you try to now ... and what happened??!!

:salute: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports