Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hans' photo-diary

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The whole thing ish ridiculoush. Everybody knowsh a shuck and f*** ish jusht 60 Eurosh anyway.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
:D

Hans, u is een waar genie en een grondig hoogste mens. Dank u.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hey. Itsh Hash onsh more. I've been thinking about my job at the shtation, what with all the shit with Ellemieke and everything. I am thinking that if thingsh don't improve then I may go back into football.

That ish the shuper thing with the shoccer community in Holland. They are alwaysh ready to look after one of their own, and will alwaysh find them a job.

Just yeshterday I wash having a chat with former Ajax and Mancheshter United midfielder Arnold Murhen....

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 541
Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hey everyone. Howsh tricksh? Before I shtart, I jusht want to give a big up to the shushex boysh, espeshially little Mushy. I love him almosht ash much as Ellemieke.

Anyway, on with the newsh. I shpoke with my agent about my thoughtsh of a career change, and he shaid I should try shome new thingsh. He got me a little gig today ash MC at a mushic feshtival. "Jusht like Glashtonbury" he tellsh me. Shtupid prick.

Anyhowsh - here I am in actshion.

"PUT YOUR HANDSH IN THE AIR, LIKE YOU JUSHT DON'T CARE"

Attachments

• hans_kraay_jr.jpg
    hans_kraay_jr.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 500

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hey guysh, itsh Hansh. I haven't been around sho much, shinsh Ellemieke complained, sho I've been away doing loadsh of outshide broadcasht shtuff.

I jusht returned from doing a peesh on CRAZY guysh in Orange, following the national team to Moldova.

Attachments

• moldned11.jpg
    moldned11.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 471

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ellemieke on the other hand hash been bushying hershelf by taking off her clothesh for shome filthy magashine. The shlut.

Attachments

• mag.jpg
    mag.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 472

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know you guysh, like me are not happy to see her shully hershelf in thish manner, sho jusht for informashion purposhes here ish one from inshide thish filth.

Attachments

• ellemieke_vermolen_fhm_juli_2005_04.jpg
    ellemieke_vermolen_fhm_juli_2005_04.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 477

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Substitute said:
hansy is a poor mans alan hansen

Nobody hash ever shaid that before mishter shubshtitute. My Good freind Johan, on the other hand, looksh quite a bit like your Mark Lawrenshun.

Attachments

• 971091070.jpg
    971091070.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 384

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My agent hash recommended that I relaunch my mushic career. I did get to number 2, you know. He thinksh that the German market ish crying out for a middle-aged crooner with big hair. He shays they will lishten to any old shit.

With that in mind I have been out today filming the video for my new releash, a shoulful cover, of the Rod Shtewart classhic, "We are shailing"

We are shailing, we are shailing,
home again 'crossh the shea.
We are shailing shtormy watersh,
to be near you, to be free.

I bringsh a tear to your eye, doeshn't it. At leasht thatsh what the produsher shaid.

Attachments

• hans boat.jpg
    hans boat.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here