Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Because I picked up Sydney on a completely different point. I had no intention of wasting my Saturday thread hogging with you.

Also because it’s irrelevant. The Houthis are terrorists carrying out illegal attacks on shipping. I’m glad they’re getting bombed.
Ditto 🙂. Well let’s hope it worked (already the US is carrying out more strikes, with us committed to more) and doesn’t escalate the Middle Eastern conflict even more than it is and beyond the point it can be reigned in - that is my only concern and reservation. If we (the US/UK ) are sliding into a full scale confrontation with Hezbollah and the Houthis, I hope at some point, the Government takes a breath and consults Parliament on whether this ongoing intervention to support Israel in their war against Hamas (because that is how Iran-backed interests will view these attacks) is conducive to finding a longterm peaceful and equitable settlement for all involved or whether increased diplomacy and greater pressure on Israel to negotiate a ceasefire is the better path. It is incredulous to call the attack on Yemen, ‘self-defence’ though (imo) that was being provided for by shooting down drones and missiles in the Red Sea by a proper international force that wanted little or no part of these US-led-UK strikes on Yemen. It is in the least a defence of shopping and oil interests, at worst, a retaliatory attack in response to Iran backed attacks on American airforce bases in Iraq. Whatever, it is, it is certainly NOT irrelevant.

Bias alert - link to CND

EDIT to add further link to UN Convoy to Yemen

Last edited:

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
I'll humour you on this occasion. Please forgive me if I don't indulge on further occasion.

No I am not a "religionist"

Though I'd suggest this whole conflict and its escalation is caused by "religionists"

Bidens consience and understanding of his own religion appears to affirm him in being of mind that it is both necessary and meritorious to support Israel and profit from arms trade in their Genocide againt Palestine and further escalations in the Middle East.

I think you'd agree with me that undeniably both Netenyahu (&State of Israel) and Hamas have "religionist" outlooks.

I'm unsure exactly of the religious perspective of both Sunak & Starmer (the limp double act) though they certainly appear to be in full support of Biden and the State of Israel.

From my own perspective I think it's more than possible to be of any faith here and yearn to see an immediate ceasefire, an end to this Genocide and working toward peace, just as it is possible to not be of faith and yearn to see the same.

I'll not apologise for posting a journalistic viewpoint that may challenge or conflict with that of mainstream or a biased media.

I've already made clear on this thread that I'd like to see an immediate ceasefire and an end to the Genocide taking place before, as others and myself have warned and foreseen, things escalate to other regions of the Middle East.

Having said all this, I have a strong suspicion you'll not listen to a word I have said, so I'll allow you to pigeon hole me into whichever category you feel appropriate 😉
I was just curious as to your biblical quote at the end of your posts. I used religionist as it means a person adhering to a religion and it seems that this particular conflict has turned into some sort of belief system. I agree with you that religionists are significantly responsible for this conflict. I just wonder why this conflict gets so much attention compared to all the others going on in the world. None of it is really surprising, same as it ever was and this too will pass.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I have no idea if similar has already been posted, but weren’t Israelis what would be described today as terrorists themselves post the second World War to force through the displacing of Palestinians to establish what is now known as Israel?

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
& he's off. How about chemtrails?..
what about em?? you don't think they exist ?? governments world wide have admitted to authorising them and now some are banning them...whats your point ...? congressmen have already admitted that most of the billions in aid to Ukraine will actually go to American companies , Isis were the spin off from the Northern Alliance , trained and supplied by the good old Us of A to fight Russia in Afghanistan.

your point,..?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Mate.

"Massive money spinners". How do you suppose the world would work if governments didn't have money? It's literally how the world economic system, GDP, borrowing, trade, everything we rely on works, including the building materials used and alcohol consumed in Western Australia.

I tell you what else are massive money spinners though - social media and video output of conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers. It's why Barton is heading off in that direction, he's seen how much money Le Tissier has made gaslighting idiots.
you lap it all up sunshine , the tag of conspiracy theorist really is becoming harder and harder to justify when you have had 70% of the world population coerced into having inoculations that were at best experimental in in some cases totally ineffectual......carry on.is Julian Assange a conspiracy theorist...? i'm assuming you know who he is,

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
what about em?? you don't think they exist ?? governments world wide have admitted to authorising them and now some are banning them...whats your point ...? congressmen have already admitted that most of the billions in aid to Ukraine will actually go to American companies , Isis were the spin off from the Northern Alliance , trained and supplied by the good old Us of A to fight Russia in Afghanistan.

your point,..?

What are the chem trails dropping on us Syd?

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How do you know what he means? He doesn’t know himself half the time!
bore off ya daft kunt.....i bet you've got a picture of your dog as your insta profile

so many condescending smart arses on this board , the world is on the brink of a major military occurrence here , the rich are getting richer and richer and the poor are multiplying in numbers , homeless people clogging up countless western societies , the system has managed to completely re work itself within 50 years and you goons think that the people in charge have got people like your interests at heart as a part of their decision making ...?? :lolol: fuckin dreamers , id rather be alert and wrong than be clueless and sleepwalking into a shit storm.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Because I picked up Sydney on a completely different point. I had no intention of wasting my Saturday thread hogging with you.

Also because it’s irrelevant. The Houthis are terrorists carrying out illegal attacks on shipping. I’m glad they’re getting bombed.
the Houthis involvement can be likened to a girls big brother stepping in and trying to stop her being raped by an intruder , it may be a bit hard for you to wrap your myopic brain around the concept , if you think direct British involvement is a good thing you really need to go and spend a couple of weeks in Luton or Bradford.....as moderators go you're pretty poor to be fair.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
bore off ya daft kunt.....i bet you've got a picture of your dog as your insta profile

so many condescending smart arses on this board , the world is on the brink of a major military occurrence here , the rich are getting richer and richer and the poor are multiplying in numbers , homeless people clogging up countless western societies , the system has managed to completely re work itself within 50 years and you goons think that the people in charge have got people like your interests at heart as a part of their decision making ...?? :lolol: fuckin dreamers , id rather be alert and wrong than be clueless and sleepwalking into a shit storm.
Surely being wrong and clueless aren't that far away from each other?

What's in the chem trails?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Surely being wrong and clueless aren't that far away from each other?

What's in the chem trails?
use an alternative search engine too find out

would clueless be the same as having your head up your arse ...?

how do you feel about Penny Wong flying to Israel this week to broker a peace deal....?? ffs is she taking the piss..? who voted for direct British military involvement in Yemen...?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
use an alternative search engine too find out

would clueless be the same as having your head up your arse ...?

how do you feel about Penny Wong flying to Israel this week to broker a peace deal....?? ffs is she taking the piss..? who voted for direct British military involvement in Yemen...?
Why do I need an alternate search engine? Surely you can just tell me and post a link?

This is the weird part about conspiracy theorists. They are never confident enough in their knowledge to share it with anyone.

Red flag.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Why do I need an alternate search engine? Surely you can just tell me and post a link?

This is the weird part about conspiracy theorists. They are never confident enough in their knowledge to share it with anyone.

Red flag.
chemtrails was one part of my tirade.....what about the rest of it ..? do you trust the morons in charge to do the right thing Biden , Sunak , Albanese , Trudeau....?? you can either choose to be wary of chemtrails or not , to be honest i don't think its a problem health wise in Australia but plenty of people in America and Europe are onto it and discussing it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
chemtrails was one part of my tirade.....what about the rest of it ..? do you trust the morons in charge to do the right thing Biden , Sunak , Albanese , Trudeau....?? you can either choose to be wary of chemtrails or not , to be honest i don't think its a problem health wise in Australia but plenty of people in America and Europe are onto it and discussing it.
I don't like to discuss too many things at once, it gets confusing.

What are the chem trails dropping on us?

Why won't you answer the question?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
plenty of people discuss the Loch Ness monster too.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You tell 'em Syd :thumbsup:

syd.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm ignoring this thread now.

I'll not ignore the news and hope that resolution is found asap but it is really grim and this thread just reflects that.

No offence anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here