Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
So you’ve not seen the anti semantic chants, videos, graffiti, and damage in our capital? But then left wing liberal anti semites tend to turn a blind eye to that sort of thing eh Jeremy? :)
You see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear - nothing I can do about that.

The noteworthy thing is that 80 years ago you and your ilk would be screaming about batoning and tear gassing Jewish people and those who supported them (and Britain - and especially the Tory party have a long, long history of anti-Semitism) - but these days it is a case of my enemy's enemy is my friend.

But then again - you have made it perfectly clear that you hate anyone who isn't 'our people' and would happily engage in widespread violence against anyone you don't like.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
It was today actually, and don’t even go there with your veiled Nazi comparison. Of all the things to say on this thread. Clumsy or are you deliberately being a c unt? Which is it?
I am not the one advocating the widespread use of violence against people protesting in Kensington.

But it is clear that you cannot see the comparisons between your comments and the propaganda of the far-right over the past century and right up to the present day. Islamophobia has simply replaced anti-Semitism in the eyes of those who are xenophobic and intolerant of the rights of others.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It was laughable
I'm not sure it is. I do have close hand knowledge as I have already posted. Supporting Israel, as I do fully, in this instance, serious criticism of Israel doesn't immediately relate to antisemitism .

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
#486 Because he knows right from wrong unlike many of you. There's good people and bad people. Not everyone has the same value because they dont contribute as much.

#484 Let them be anti Jewish if they want, no one care what they think. We have magazines, TV, Hollywood, music, everything, what do they have? There is only one outcame (the fair one).

#461 Joking? No one likes Netanyahu. He is very weak. Intelligent people here said it for years, "go take back what is ours and get rid of the brutes" but Netanyahu don't want to go there because of public relations or whatever. And look now, so weak to look for the excuse. Cost hundreds of Jewish lives. Everyone knows that Mossad knew and Netanyahu just let it happen. But if we get rid of the Palestinians and Iran for good, then worth it of course. But he still needs to prove himself. Too soft and too weak for too long and must fix it now or f*** off.

Just to avoid any doubt in what you're saying:

Who are the people with less value?
What is the fair outcome?
How would you "get rid" of the Palestinians?

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
So that no one is in any doubt -

I oppose Hamas and Hezbollah - they are fundamentalist religious fanatics who engage in acts of individual terrorism to provoke a reaction. The purpose of the Hamas attacks on Southern Israel was to provoke a response from the Israeli government in the hope that it would drag the rest of the Arab world into a major military conflict in the hopes of destroying the Israeli state.

But Hamas is not the Palestinian people - and the Israeli state has engage in the systematic brutalisation of the mass of the Palestinian people for decades, but particularly in recent years where it has openly flouted international law and UN resolutions - effectively giving two fingers to the entire international community.

Netanyahu has embraced this conflict - and will intend to use the current violence it to further his own political ambitions - i.e. to drag the US into a war on Iran.

The victims in all of this are and will continue to be working class Israelis and the Palestinian masses (and potentially the poorest sections of society in other Middle-Eastern countries).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This isn't our country, this should be a country where we should embrace different cultures and ethnicities.
I have a friend who worships Islam, he is a perfectly fine human being who is great to have as a friend, imagine him having to hear this abuse everyday? It is saddening.
I'm proud to live in such a diverse community, the majority of Muslims in the UK (and across the world) are not "terrorists" as you might think they are, they are people just like us who want to go about their daily lives in peace and with respect.
It is OUR country. If you come here, born here, live here, choose to pop over here and yet identify more strongly with a different country and culture to the point you believe it’s ok to terrorise and strike fear into other communities living peacefully here then you have no place here. You mistakenly assume it was an anti Islamic post, citing your peaceful mate blah blah…but was he celebrating in Kensington? No. I don’t think he was. Therefore, no harm would come to him would it? If he was however one of the many Arabs jeering and dancing, and smashing up Jewish restaurants etc in London then he deserves to be carted off in the meat waggon. Same goes for anyone doing the shameful pro Hamas scenes in London. You abide by our laws, our society, our democractic values. Which doesn’t extend to going about attacking, intimidating, mocking and goading other communities in the wake of a monumental tragedy like it’s some World Cup win. Because if you do, you’re one sick bastard. Not that I’m saying you are, because you surely wouldn’t. But there are people doing so tonight in our country. And they deserve every right minded persons contempt as well as being dealt with by the law.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Dehumanisation is often a precursor to atrocities. This kind of rhetoric adds nothing to the discussion.
Sick bastard then. Is that better? Because you’re something of that persuasion if you’re celebrating the executions of elderly and young women, stripped naked and parading their corpses about in public and online. Regardless, your pontification is noted.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So that no one is in any doubt -

I oppose Hamas and Hezbollah - they are fundamentalist religious fanatics who engage in acts of individual terrorism to provoke a reaction. The purpose of the Hamas attacks on Southern Israel was to provoke a response from the Israeli government in the hope that it would drag the rest of the Arab world into a major military conflict in the hopes of destroying the Israeli state.

But Hamas is not the Palestinian people - and the Israeli state has engage in the systematic brutalisation of the mass of the Palestinian people for decades, but particularly in recent years where it has openly flouted international law and UN resolutions - effectively giving two fingers to the entire international community.

Netanyahu has embraced this conflict - and will intend to use the current violence it to further his own political ambitions - i.e. to drag the US into a war on Iran.

The victims in all of this are and will continue to be working class Israelis and the Palestinian masses (and potentially the poorest sections of society in other Middle-Eastern countries).
You also appear to be Israelophobic and anti-Semitic. A very worry time to be Jewish, even here in the UK. The oldest hatred continues in our own midsts and many perpetrators are blind to their osmosis.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I am not the one advocating the widespread use of violence against people protesting in Kensington.

But it is clear that you cannot see the comparisons between your comments and the propaganda of the far-right over the past century and right up to the present day. Islamophobia has simply replaced anti-Semitism in the eyes of those who are xenophobic and intolerant of the rights of others.
It’s not violence it’s the law if you’re causing a disturbance and get rightfully battered by a truncheon. And saying Islamophobia - which I’ve never even mentioned, you’ve just chosen to throw that in - has replaced anti semitism is not only a lie, it’s ignorant and a blatant but well documented anti semantic tactic itself even if you don’t realise you’re using it too. Insinuating I’m far right is deeply insulting, and I cannot let you get away with that. I can’t imagine for a moment you’ve read, listened, experienced the volume of 20th century history and especially the Holocaust as I have. To even begin to understand how deeply offensive you have been in that respect I don’t think you’ll comprehend.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just had a glimpse at some of todays posts won’t make that mistake again ….🤦‍♂️

I think a few posters should be ashamed of themselves……and we wonder why some people over there ‘don’t get along’.

People killed, injured, taken hostage, bombed, deprived of water etc ….I find it all quite chilling …I don’t have any answers..but I’m sure as f*** that some of the stuff posted pays no respect to the aforementioned.

Compassion!

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just had a glimpse of some of todays posts ….🤦‍♂️

I think a few posters should be ashamed of themselves……and we wonder why some people over there don’t get along.

People killed, injured, taken hostage, bombed, deprived of water etc ….I find it all quite chilling …I don’t have any answers..but I’m sure as f*** that some of the stuff posted pays no respect to the aforementioned.

Compassion!
As we get older and those, like me that have children and grandchildren, I worry what is going to be their and all the world's children, future?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As we get older and those, like me that have children and grandchildren, I worry what is going to be their and all the world's children, future?
Same as it was for you and your ancestors probably. A mixture of acute violence inter dispersed with short periods of peace.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
smashing up Jewish restaurants etc in London

AFAIK - one Kosher restaurant had it’s windows smashed? - but the police are treating it as a burglary not a racial attack.

Of course the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia supports Palestinians as does most of the Arab League but he supports the people and negotiates with the more moderate PA leadership not Hamas so this X feed is neither news or shocking - The Gulf state has been continually vocal in their support for a two state solution to the Israeli-Palestine conflict for years (since Partition in fact) and been very active in trying to broker a peace agreement for years too, the most recent in collaboration with the EU et al - unfortunately without the Palestinians at the table, it’s been lacking momentum so far and it might well be that the Crown Prince and Saudi Arabia steps back on the two state position in exchange for an increase in its own security in a deal with the US and in an additional deal normalising the relationship with Israel that will have angered Iran (who may have greenlighted the attack by Hamas in response)

The world is run by self-serving hypocrites- but we know that 😉

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
This isn't our country, this should be a country where we should embrace different cultures and ethnicities.
I have a friend who worships Islam, he is a perfectly fine human being who is great to have as a friend, imagine him having to hear this abuse everyday? It is saddening.
I'm proud to live in such a diverse community, the majority of Muslims in the UK (and across the world) are not "terrorists" as you might think they are, they are people just like us who want to go about their daily lives in peace and with respect.

They aren't people like us.

They are cult like devotees to the teachings of a vile warlord.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here