Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

H982 fkl

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good point, well made. And for no other reason than it made me laugh, here's a picture of a duck waiting for a pub lunch

25tjj1h.jpg

Bravo. And, because this is NSC, somebody will now inform you that technically it's not a duck but is in fact a male Lesser Red Crested Swamp Bustard. Or something.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bravo. And, because this is NSC, somebody will now inform you that technically it's not a duck but is in fact a male Lesser Red Crested Swamp Bustard. Or something.

........... or even a Spoonbill...............

But it did make me smile.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Unfortunately for you, Top Gear is one of the BBC's cash cows internationally.

He's an almost permanent bloody fixture on BBC America along with that other tosser Gordon Ramsay and his equally staged programme

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I believe Top Gear brings in £30,000,000, annually, to the cash strapped BBC.
As well as being BBC2's highest rated TV programme.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
For those keen to see the show
8:30pm, Saturday, 27 December 2014 BBC2

As we know, the trio headed to Argentina for this special episode and they didn’t exactly go unnoticed when they caused controversy with a number plate. Whatever the truth of the incident, everyone is keen to see exactly what the lads get up to as they take three V8 sports cars on a 1,600-mile trek across Patagonia. We’ve been told there will be broken bones, mechanical calamities and a climax that no one will be expecting – not to mention one of the biggest diplomatic incidents in TV history!

Read more at http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/christmas/tv-guide/27-30-december#XIJx6YiqvOMOc3J0.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here