Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet - the dressing room should remain a secret.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
oh my yet another thread ....time to look forward chaps and chapesses up Oscar Garcias blue and white army...hmm it might catch on

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The last I heard was that it was the palarse coach driver who got caught short.
The usual "I know something you don't" c*nts will probably say something different (w/o actually saying what they know of course).

I thought it was Holloway.

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
Gus' sacking was upheld for what the club are now saying 'Gross Misconduct' and not 'Breach of Contract'. Which is worse? or is it just terminology?

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
I reckon that every job interview he goes to from now on, the first question the interview panel will ask is "So tell me Gus, what actually happened?"

Up to Gus to decide whether to come clean, clam up or go on a rant.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don't understand this man, why does he think he has an automatic right to manage in the PL. The biggest game in his management career went pear shaped, could he really handle the pressure of the PL?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'm sure the big secret will be all over the stadium by word of mouth at the next game at the Amex. it just won't be viewable on a public forum.

Do you want to bet on that?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I was told yesterday by a reliable source with a friend who works for the club that, in the words of the club worker "all in the know are bound to secrecy regarding the incident that initiated all three suspensions, but if it got out it would disgust all Brighton fans".

He also said that the reason Spanish Dave wasn't in Oscar's plans is due to Oscar rating Solly March so highly, and that the players are loving working with Oscar.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I was told yesterday by a reliable source with a friend who works for the club that, in the words of the club worker "all in the know are bound to secrecy regarding the incident that initiated all three suspensions, but if it got out it would disgust all Brighton fans".

He also said that the reason Spanish Dave wasn't in Oscar's plans is due to Oscar rating Solly March so highly, and that the players are loving working with Oscar.

Not sure what to make of this, Taricco was cleared and far as I know Gus was not involved for the reason why Charlie was suspended.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Not sure what to make of this, Taricco was cleared and far as I know Gus was not involved for the reason why Charlie was suspended.

Indeed, I was a little baffled too. If it had come from someone else I'd have shrugged it off, but this lad is sound. He's also not a Brighton supporter, so has no personal axe to grind one way or the other.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

If true, this is good news. I didn't want to see Spanish Dave go, but it would to think that the ex-Barca Youth coach things some of our youngsters have what it takes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is Gus saying that in a hypothetical situation, if a couple of senior management like a coach and the manager or 2 players had a bust up which resulted in blows nobody should know about it?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Obviously it must have been Poyet was seen buying Palace shirts somewhere...nothing sexual could disgust Albion fans, could it?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I have heard that the players are as happy as Larry at training again, so make of that what you will..
do us a favour.....really?

Oooh, like when you told us Gus 'definitely wouldn't be with us next season'......2 seasons ago

why do you persist with your pathetic 'I'm itk' internet persona? As sad as the Major really.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For a start the LMA are solidly backing him, per the "Argus" report yesterday.

That is not how I read it. They like any union are backing their member but in their opinion whatever Gus did, did not constitute serious misconduct so they are saying something happened but they do not consider it as serious as Tony Bloom and BHA do, which I would not describe as 'solidly backing him'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here