Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet - the dressing room should remain a secret.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Assuming his advisers tell him not to carry on through the courts, I can imagine his ego will not allow him to keep quiet. He will want the world to know how badly he was treated. We will see a big feature in one of the tabloids where he will give all the gory details and in the process open himself up to being sued by the club.

I have to say that i was thinking similar. I think that being Gus's legal adviser could be a little stressful !

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
He'll be having a couple of months rest and getting ready for some serious touting for the inevitable Premier League vacancies that come up from October onwards.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He'll be having a couple of months rest and getting ready for some serious touting for the inevitable Premier League vacancies that come up from October onwards.

Do you really believe that there will be many premiership clubs falling over themselves to sign up Gus? I guess only time will tell.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think the next 12 mths is going to show us, that Poyet needed Brighton more then Brighton needed Poyet. Just he was the only one that couldn't see it. Didn't take long for him to start talking himself up again as a prem manager did it, based on quite what I'm not sure. Spending a fortune and falling out with everyone in the process I suppose......I have heard that the players are as happy as Larry at training again, so make of that what you will.........I know people will find this hard to believe but I really want Gus to get a prem job, I think it would make next season far more interesting for the prem neutral fan......He would be very foolish to drag this through the courts imo, as I suspect he will lose and all the time its ongoing, who's going to take a punt on him???.....Come to think of it, I would think a lot of chairman will be thinking maybe they have dodged a bullet, with Gus.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
IMO if Gus had not constantly touted himself he would be a Premier League manager NOW, either with us or a mid-lower Premier league team. I have my doubts that his next job will be as good as the one he had. Sad, I doubt he's gonna get any more circumspect either.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd wager he'll be at Cardiff or similar, when they have about 12 points by Christmas

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just read the Mirror story today with Gus adding fuel to the fire and reaffirming rumours.

"One day I will write a book and maybe try to explain. I never wrote a book as a player, I never would as a manager either - the dressing room should remain a secret. But this has nothing to do with football."

Mirror story

Surelly this is a big thumbs up for everyone to speculate about this secret without any legal action being taken against them?

I'm sure the big secret will be all over the stadium by word of mouth at the next game at the Amex. it just won't be viewable on a public forum.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
That's no help to those of us who won't be there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
So who 'browned' the away changing room floor?

The last I heard was that it was the palarse coach driver who got caught short.
The usual "I know something you don't" c*nts will probably say something different (w/o actually saying what they know of course).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here