Gus pledge on new striker

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I suggested him to my son but he is playing for All Sadd in Qatar stars League, but their last fixture as I can see is listed for 30/3 unless there are more fixtures for the winners of the round matches.

I think it's safe to say, we won't be signing Raúl.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
If its like for like cover then Jason Roberts would be ideal , really impressed me last season and not playing that often at reading i dont think atm .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
And no more "Michael Owen at the Grand with Tony Bloom" threads, i suppose.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
It's going to be Simeon Jackson from Norwich.........

:)

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I'm still praying for Bobby Z to return to take us to the promise land.

That's a great plan - a crocked player who can only play with pain killing injections and needs a serious operation at the end of the season.
Genius!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Just a thought,,how far is Johnson away from fitness at Q.P.R.??? They seem to have about 5/6 strikers and Harry might just be the man to do Gus a favour, Fergie certainly wouldn't lol.....How funny would it be if we got Johnson till the end of the season and he scored the goal to beat Palace at Wembley.......Imagine that.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Just seen the back page of today's Argus where Gus has pledged that Albion will have another striker to assist their promotion challenge before the game with Notts Forest. Great news in my view but who is the striker going to be?

Answers on a postcard please.

PS. I can't find a link to the article as yet.

Just so long as he does not drop Ulloa

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
if Barnes returns forget the playoffs

This,,,,if and ok it's a big if. But if we are safely in the play offs, when Barnes returns I don't want to see him even on the bench(if we get a loan striker). We will have proved he is not needed. Personally after the situation he put us in with his sheer stupidity, I would rather he didn't play for the club again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports