[Albion] Gus at Chelsea

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I fail to see his crime, here.

At least we know he is out watching and thinking about football instead of a night on the prowl killing babies in Orpington or attending KKK meetings.

But where was he last night? and where's he going tomorrow?, we need to know!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well done captain obvious. That wasn't my point though.

Captain Obvious! I like it,

" who knows what evil lives in the hearts of men? Captain Obvious knows" I own the night...pointing out obvious things to dullards.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm going to search the internet to see if i can find a program that automatically translates your loathsome posts into a heap of freshly-hocked-up bile-ridden phlegm. 't'would save me the bother of having to convert them all into such an image of their worth.

Top Man, love your work!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=30]Withdean Wanderer[/MENTION] you never fail to amuse

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I originally made the mistake of reading a few of WW's posts and jumping out of this thread. Luckily I popped back in to then read some of the responses to cheer my mood.

It is an undeniable fact that the posters on here who talk as if they'd like to get shot of Gus, or that he is in some way doing his job terribly, are the kind of people you really, really wouldn't want to meet in real life. They either have anger management issues or are just socially inept. Both, I suspect in WWs case.

Personally I'd be happy if NSC's only contributor was Meade's Ball.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Personally I'd be happy if NSC's only contributor was Meade's Ball.

Same here. But I've got time for Easy 10 and Ernest too.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Did not catch all of the pundits comments. What was Gus Poyets reply, if indeed asked, about being a candidate for the Chelsea job?

Was it

1) I cannot think about the future at this moment because i am preparing my beloved Brighton to play OUR biggest rivals on sunday in what be our biggest game of the season. Win and i will be a super-hero, adored by everyone and our play-off aspirations will be back on track......lose and our season has faltered at this stage again like last year and some fans will question if i am the right manager to take Brighton forward to the next stage, the Premier League. I cannot concentrate on any other issues at this moment in time.

2)There is Roman, may i borrow your pen Gareth?

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
And his reaction? Not "no, actually this week I need to do some scouting and make sure I'm extra prepared for our biggest game of the season on Sunday" but instead "yes, i'd love to go and watch my beloved Chelsea and preach to the country and how good I am and keep up this myth that I'm a Premiership manager in waiting"

I want a BRIGHTON manager again, not a man who's only in it for himself.

Agreed! Sack Gus and give the job to Charlie Oatway and see if the FDM want's to come back as first team coach! Dream Team - Albion through and through!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here