Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gus at Chelsea

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
And his reaction? Not "no, actually this week I need to do some scouting and make sure I'm extra prepared for our biggest game of the season on Sunday" but instead "yes, i'd love to go and watch my beloved Chelsea and preach to the country and how good I am and keep up this myth that I'm a Premiership manager in waiting"

I want a BRIGHTON manager again, not a man who's only in it for himself.

This must be fishing surely? How do you know he hasn't been working from 8 this morning to 4 this afternoon watching Palace games getting prepared?

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
typo, should have said biggest. Although it's not going particularly well so far.

If we got the play off final, wouldn't that be the biggest week of the year?

How do you know it's our biggest?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If we got the play off final, wouldn't that be the biggest week of the year?

How do you know it's our biggest?

Because I'm not talking future tense, I don't have a ****ing time machine and it's quite obvious as things stand we're getting nowhere near the play-off final.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Why would he be out scouting on a Thursday night, when the club has a good team out scounting 7 days a week, maybe he took the kit home to get it ironed ready for Sunday?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
In our busiest week of the year, when our last three results have been SHIT, he still can't resist pimping himself out for his beloved ****ing Chelsea.

Absolute cock.

I'm going to search the internet to see if i can find a program that automatically translates your loathsome posts into a heap of freshly-hocked-up bile-ridden phlegm. 't'would save me the bother of having to convert them all into such an image of their worth.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
In our busiest week of the year, when our last three results have been SHIT, he still can't resist pimping himself out for his beloved ****ing Chelsea.

Absolute cock.

Is he spending the whole time he is on air talking about the job? I doubt it.

It's not exactly the busiest week of the year either, is it? We are playing 2 games in a week which we have done lots of times this season, infact, we haven't had this long between games in the same week all season.

Nothing like an over reaction though.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is he spending the whole time he is on air talking about the job? I doubt it.

It's not exactly the busiest week of the year either, is it? We are playing 2 games in a week which we have done lots of times this season, infact, we haven't had this long between games in the same week all season.

Nothing like an over reaction though.

You're 8 posts behind.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Because I'm not talking future tense, I don't have a ****ing time machine and it's quite obvious as things stand we're getting nowhere near the play-off final.

So you don't know it's our biggest then? Your statement is incorrect.

No further questions.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
How so. Am I not allow to voice my opinion?

Of course Midget but as I said why would you want the manager to leave when we are 7th in the league and pushing for a play off place and we have our biggest game of the season coming up and the last handfull of managers we have had to live with aren't in the same league as Gus.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I accept Poyet as our manager, but don't have a lot of respect for him as a man for unnecessarily voicing his Chelsea desires on several occasions. Shows a distinct lack of class imho.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Absolute cock.

Apposite signature WW!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So you don't know it's our biggest then? Your statement is incorrect.

No further questions.

If I said "I know that Gus Poyet is our current manager" would I be incorrect because he might be sacked in a week/month/year/2 years?

Good grief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here