Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gus at Chelsea

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Probably spent all day watching Chelsea in prep for the 'big' game.

In our busiest week of the year, when our last three results have been SHIT, he still can't resist pimping himself out for his beloved ****ing Chelsea.

Absolute cock.

And his reaction? Not "no, actually this week I need to do some scouting and make sure I'm extra prepared for our biggest game of the season on Sunday" but instead "yes, i'd love to go and watch my beloved Chelsea and preach to the country and how good I am and keep up this myth that I'm a Premiership manager in waiting"

I want a BRIGHTON manager again, not a man who's only in it for himself.

typo, should have said biggest. Although it's not going particularly well so far.

Because I'm not talking future tense, I don't have a ****ing time machine and it's quite obvious as things stand we're getting nowhere near the play-off final.

You're 8 posts behind.

Shouldn't you be working?

Oh sorry it's your own time now isn't it. In their spare time, people tend to do what they like to do - whether it's blurting on and on on a football forum, or being a guest pundit at another game. Deal with it.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
In our busiest week of the year, when our last three results have been SHIT, he still can't resist pimping himself out for his beloved ****ing Chelsea.

Absolute cock.

Very true, we can but hope that he will ask about a striker on loan whilst he is there. If not, he must have better things to do than ponce about on TV?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Shouldn't you be working?

Oh sorry it's your own time now isn't it. In their spare time, people tend to do what they like to do - whether it's blurting on and on on a football forum, or being a guest pundit at another game. Deal with it.

If you're, I don't know, say, revising for your A Levels in 3 days time, would you go out media whoring 3 nights before in an attempt to boost your brand further?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Of course Midget but as I said why would you want the manager to leave when we are 7th in the league and pushing for a play off place and we have our biggest game of the season coming up and the last handfull of managers we have had to live with aren't in the same league as Gus.

Didn't say I wanted the manager to I said. He could go for all I care. If Gus was offered the Chelsea managers role tomorrow. You think he would stick round? I'm just saying. That's all.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
If I said "I know that Gus Poyet is our current manager" would I be incorrect because he might be sacked in a week/month/year/2 years?

Good grief.

Good lord, what an earth are you talking about.

Would you say your lack of intelligence contributes to your personality disorder?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good lord, what an earth are you talking about.

Would you say your lack of intelligence contributes to your personality disorder?

No, I'd say your assessment that any judgement at the present time is incorrect because it might change in the future, is, in fact, a load of bollocks.

Would you say you're a retard?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd rather spend a few minutes seeing our manager carrying out something he has some care for, possibly lessening the stresses he would naturally feel in the build-up to a big derby, than share any seconds with a so-called fan who spends their spare time wishing for people to dislike the thing they love.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Didn't say I wanted the manager to I said. He could go for all I care. If Gus was offered the Chelsea managers role tomorrow. You think he would stick round? I'm just saying. That's all.

Well of course he would go, we all know that, but he has done huge things for this club, more than any manager for a long time, god help us if we get someone like Adkins as manager.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
No, I'd say your assessment that any judgement at the present time is incorrect because it might change in the future, is, in fact, a load of bollocks.

Would you say you're a retard?

I must of missed something, not sure when I said "any" judgement. Just yours, which let's be honest 99.9 percent of the time is wrong.

Definitely something not quite right with you. You are very odd.

D

Deleted member 2719

I can only hope all this Brand Poyet stuff is driven by TB so we can get a mega payout from Chelsea and not driven by Gus's agent.

Not that i for one minute think Chelsea would want him at this stage of his career.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
If you're, I don't know, say, revising for your A Levels in 3 days time, would you go out media whoring 3 nights before in an attempt to boost your brand further?

Yes you would because you need to have a break sometimes.

If you had a big day at work coming up, would you spend every second between now and then in the office or would you go home, go to the pub, watch the Albion? Of cause you would have a break.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
To be honest I would much rather he was making sure we are set up for a good run in. We have just had three awful results and have arguably our make or break game on Sunday and he is at Stamford bridge. No good that. I am disappointing because I am big Gus fan.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Wouldn't it be great if we signed a striker on loan from Chelsea tonight

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You make another excellent point. I mean, everybody knows that 7-10pm on a Thursday night ought to be by far the most productive time in a manager's week, much like an A level student.

How anyone could make the mistake of calling you a simpleton is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here