Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Argus Q&A

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
f**king hell he's not going to give a price is he?

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
"Hi Richard, are you from Norwich, working undercover for them? I cannot put a price on him, it s too important for us. Ciao, Gus"

Best answer yet.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I love Gus

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
its great that Gus is doing this, but the questions on the whole are completely f***ing pointless. Another one about Bennett. Me let me guess the answer, no I dont want him for 3 year, I hope he goes..... cock

NAYLOR f***ing SORT IT OUT

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
well he just said the most important thing "we cannot put a price on Elliott Bennett. He is too important to us"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gus. Firstly well done so far, this is a brilliant Brighton team to watch and the fans love you and the team (please don't worry about the odd boo-er or negative comment...it worries me that you take these silly exceptions too seriously)

I like this.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
[Comment From Dave from Eastbourne Dave from Eastbourne: ]
Gus. Firstly well done so far, this is a brilliant Brighton team to watch and the fans love you and the team (please don't worry about the odd boo-er or negative comment...it worries me that you take these silly exceptions too seriously) Do you feel players have some responsibility to the club in situation's such as Elliott's? By that I mean, that he is in a long contract, and the club that has been paying him are now on the verge of really achieving something special. Should he at least take this into consideration? By the way I am DESPERATE to keep Elliot (please make sure he knows hopw much the fans love him). All the players have been brilliant, but Elliot is the best in the division. Hope you and Elliot are here for another 3 and a half years at least!

WTF! Why do these idiots keep posting essays as questions.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I definitely think it's Gus, he might not be typing and its being translated bu that's fair enough, but i don't think even the argus would stoop so low as having a fake Q&A session. Its not like Gus would never find out they did so :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here