Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The answer will come back in a minute

"yes, eeets close, yes"

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hello Gus, Can I start by saying what an awesome job you and Tanno have been doing. I have never been so proud to support Brighton since the FA Cup run in the early 80’s. Are we still looking for a new striker? If so, are we close to a signing? Is Elphick going to feature much more in the first team this season and if not, are you looking for extra cover at the back?

gp : Thankyou very much, it is a pleasure to be here and what we are trying to achieve here is something special so hopefully your feelings are that of the fans. Of course we are always on the look out for players that will improve us but this isn't easy as evryteam wants this special player. Tommy is very much part of the squad and he will be needed for sure . Everybody has a part to play and every body needs to be ready.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
yay

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hello Gus, Can I start by saying what an awesome job you and Tanno have been doing. I have never been so proud to support Brighton since the FA Cup run in the early 80’s. Are we still looking for a new striker? If so, are we close to a signing? Is Elphick going to feature much more in the first team this season and if not, are you looking for extra cover at the back?

gp : Thankyou very much, it is a pleasure to be here and what we are trying to achieve here is something special so hopefully your feelings are that of the fans. Of course we are always on the look out for players that will improve us but this isn't easy as evryteam wants this special player. Tommy is very much part of the squad and he will be needed for sure . Everybody has a part to play and every body needs to be ready.

You forgot "is complicated" which could surely have been inserted just about anywhere in there..................

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
RIDICULOUS question from Mike. How do you expect him to answer that? What a shithouse question.

"No one can predict the future with any certainty. However, we all have varying degrees of ambition for ourselves and for the love of our lives, namely Brighton and Hove Albion. There is no doubting that Albion fans have great admiration for you, and the work that you have put into transforming our great club, and can see a fantastic future ahead. Your style has broken the formerly intrenched thinking and mentality of Albion being merely Third Division in standard. Can you therefore envisage Brighton being successful in the Premier League within a few years, and can you ultimately see your own role evolving into becoming the first manager to lead the club into Europe. "

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
If The Argus disabled all this b*ll*cks for an hour, things might run better

Capture fff.JPG

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
RIDICULOUS question from Mike. How do you expect him to answer that? What a shithouse question.
Completely agree. No need for pointless questions like this. You dont need Poyet to answer this, Naylor could have done it. He's hardly gonna say no were shit, it wont happen is he. I know they have better questions to ask!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here