Gus Argus Q&A

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
No one can predict the future with any certainty. However, we all have varying degrees of ambition for ourselves and for the love of our lives, namely Brighton and Hove Albion. There is no doubting that Albion fans have great admiration for you, and the work that you have put into transforming our great club, and can see a fantastic future ahead. Your style has broken the formerly intrenched thinking and mentality of Albion being merely Third Division in standard. Can you therefore envisage Brighton being successful in the Premier League within a few years, and can you ultimately see your own role evolving into becoming the first manager to lead the club into Europe.

:facepalm:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
RIDICULOUS question from Mike. How do you expect him to answer that? What a shithouse question.

"No one can predict the future with any certainty. However, we all have varying degrees of ambition for ourselves and for the love of our lives, namely Brighton and Hove Albion. There is no doubting that Albion fans have great admiration for you, and the work that you have put into transforming our great club, and can see a fantastic future ahead. Your style has broken the formerly intrenched thinking and mentality of Albion being merely Third Division in standard. Can you therefore envisage Brighton being successful in the Premier League within a few years, and can you ultimately see your own role evolving into becoming the first manager to lead the club into Europe. "

Agreed, probably never came into Gus's head.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
RIDICULOUS question from Mike. How do you expect him to answer that? What a shithouse question.

"No one can predict the future with any certainty. However, we all have varying degrees of ambition for ourselves and for the love of our lives, namely Brighton and Hove Albion. There is no doubting that Albion fans have great admiration for you, and the work that you have put into transforming our great club, and can see a fantastic future ahead. Your style has broken the formerly intrenched thinking and mentality of Albion being merely Third Division in standard. Can you therefore envisage Brighton being successful in the Premier League within a few years, and can you ultimately see your own role evolving into becoming the first manager to lead the club into Europe. "

My thoughts exactly... Where are the questions like, Why won't there be a lift at the AMEX in the West Stand?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Now we're onto the important stuff.

Hola

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My thoughts exactly.I cringed at that.Lets just try and get to the Championship first.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
[Comment From Haydn Haydn: ]
As things stands, how likely is that we're going to keep hold of Bennett?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Completely agree. No need for pointless questions like this. You dont need Poyet to answer this, Naylor could have done it. He's hardly gonna say no were shit, it wont happen is he. I know they have better questions to ask!!!
Oh, There you go, standard response.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Here's Mikes question in a way he might understand:

Nadie puede predecir el futuro con certeza. Sin embargo, todos tenemos diferentes grados de ambición para nosotros y para el amor de nuestras vidas, es decir, Brighton y Hove Albion. No hay duda de que los fans Albion una gran admiración por usted, y el trabajo que han puesto en la transformación de nuestro gran club, y se puede ver un futuro fantástico por delante. Su estilo ha roto el pensamiento antiguo atrincherado y la mentalidad de Albión se limita a terceros en la División estándar. ¿Se puede imaginar por lo tanto Brighton tener éxito en la Premier League en pocos años, y puede en última instancia, ver su propio papel en evolución para convertirse en el primer entrenador para dirigir al club en Europa.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
"Great chance of keeping Elliott"

:clap:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hi Haydn, I think we have a great chance of keeping Elliott, He is very important for us. Regards, Gus

NICE!!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
So come on then... Richard obviously works for Norwich doesn't he. Its a TRAP Gus! :)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
RICHARD YOU ARE A COCK

(and I promised myself I wouldn't swear on NSC this year)

EDIT:Hi Richard, are you from Norwich, working undercover for them? I cannot put a price on him, it s too important for us. Ciao, Gus

Gus you God

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
[Comment From Haydn Haydn: ]
As things stands, how likely is that we're going to keep hold of Bennett?
Npot a bad question, but followed up with a pointless one on teh same subject. He aint gonna give a price!! FFS NAYLOR put some decent questions on there, or let Gus go back to his meeting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports