Guidetti, Falque, Barnes, Kane

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Can't believe people think Barnes is so bad ... Play him upfront and he will yes WILL score goals ... Play Ulloa on the wing and see how many he scores

Barnes is nowhere near as good as Ulloa. Good backup tho'

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If Barnes has been statistically more proven at this level than CMS, then I'm definitely asking no less than £2.5 million!!!

Your stats suck.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I have a gut feeling that a deal has already been done for Barnes, with Becchio coming in as a replacement. Don't know why just think he is going.

I'd be more than happy with that, although we'd still need to sign another striker!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would hope that Ash is staying. He won't be leaving for Becchio anyway, that's for sure. Why not?
Becchio is an inferior version of Leo. You couldn't play the two together. So that means he'd have to drop down a division to be a bench filler. Can't see that.
Leo going and Becchio coming in for him? Now that I can see. Not in this window though.

I bl00dy hope not!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Becchio's style of play is way too similar to Ulloa. We need someone who offers something different - specifically the abilitg to play off the target man

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Becchio's style of play is way too similar to Ulloa. We need someone who offers something different - specifically the abilitg to play off the target man

Agreed. But would still rather have Becchio than Barnes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports