Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Greta 1 v 0 Tate

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not bothered reading this thread or learning the in's and out's of the latest internet ding dong ... but i'd like to add my support to those saying anyone siding with the bloke getting arrested for rape and people trafficking, over the young girl who made a retort to an insult needs to get off the internet, sit alone for a long while and ask themselves "what is it, deep down inside me that's made me take the side i've taken?"
Between you and me, I think it's penis size :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’ve been smiling away to myself as your third paragraph - explaining autism and how it affects you - mirrors the experience of one of my closest friends who was finally diagnosed a few years or so ago. He’s 51 now and has struggled with many aspects of life over a long period. The diagnosis set him free - although it did also give him licence to really say what he thought and his wife often found herself apologising for his bluntness on occasions! Myself and my wife just embrace who he is and give just as much back and have a good old laugh about many situations. It was your comment about work and disciplinary hearings that really made me smile as my friend has told me about a number of things he’s said during meetings which have got him into trouble! He‘s a business analyst and now works on a contract basis and doesn’t worry about HR issues etc! He’s bloody good at what he does and only really says what actually needs saying ... whereas others might try and avoid saying something or pussyfoot around an issue!
Thanks for posting. You have no idea how much that has made my day. It would be rude of me to not let you know. :thumbsup:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
They’re not offensive or sexist though. Anyone with half a brain will understand the meaning and the context.
What's the context got to do with it though? How is it any different to sexist comments of the past when uptight women were told they need to "have a good seeing to"?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'd never heard of Tate but after 10 seconds research it was rather obvious that he's a wrong 'un. A hard one no doubt.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Poll to follow ::: Would you rather have an amazing car or would you prefer a large penis ?
Can't I have both?

EesnniXX0AARzAR.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Have to disagree.

Growing up we had a respect for the elderly or at least those who were older than us. There was a far greater interest in listening to them and learning from them.

Many non-western cultures still hold that great respect for their elders.

In western society however unlike previous generations these little shit stains especially the younger Millennials and Gen Z are so self centred that it's all about them all the time.

Sure there are some kids who are more like generations past but they aren't the majority.
Funny, you come across as one of the most disrespectful posters on here.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What's the context got to do with it though? How is it any different to sexist comments of the past when uptight women were told they need to "have a good seeing to"?
:facepalm: I really can’t be arsed to explain context is part of communication. There‘s a Stewart Lee routine about this, go and watch that.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I wasn't aware of this bloke until recently, but he strikes me as a borderline genius who has worked out a way of monetising hate on the internet.

Throw in a bit of conspiracy nonsense and you've got a market.

I doubt he believes a word of what he says, but has relied on the fact that many others will.

If you can bear the pain, watch the full interview with Piers Morgan. He really doesn't like being challenged.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I wasn't aware of this bloke until recently, but he strikes me as a borderline genius who has worked out a way of monetising hate on the internet.

I doubt he believes a word of what he says, but has relied on the fact that many others will.

If you can bear the pain, watch the full interview with Piers Morgan. He really doesn't like being challenged.
I went through that pain earlier … two complete and utter cocks … but yes, he doesn’t like to be challenged!

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
1: Being a perpetual target for Twitter 'Bros' and those who get a chub from putting down teenage girls for daring to raise their pretty little heads above the parapet
2: it is widely reported that she has autism
Yes I’m intrigued by the ‘she’s got issues’ ‘I’m no fan’ by some posters towards her. Peculiar.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Tate is not one of the good guys that's for sure. He's come out with some awful things. Can't stand Thunberg either.
Tate ‘not one of the good guys’? Christ. What’s your problem with Greta Thunberg?

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Does everyone have to be a fan?
Not at all, I’m interested in the antipathy towards her and what she purports to stand for. I don’t get it. Hence the confusion on my part.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Not at all, I’m interested in the antipathy towards her and what she purports to stand for. I don’t get it. Hence the confusion on my part.
Oh right, fair play. I don’t really follow her and hadn’t heard of the other two fellas until yesterday. I live in a bubble it seems.

Thunberg seems inoffensive enough. A bit hypocritical at times, but all politicians are really. And that’s how I see her, a social media politician.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Watch a full Piers Morgan interview ? Sorry, you really are asking too much :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here