Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Greta 1 v 0 Tate

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
An anecdote for you.
I am in my 70s. As my Dad was in the Navy, for about 18 months we lived in Portsmouth. I went to school about four streets away, not having to cross a main road, so walked there. I was about 6, and three boys grabbed hold of me, lit a match and held it to the hem of my coat. I was told to bring a shilling to school the next day, and if I didn't, they would set fire to me. I was terrified. My Dad was home so went to the school to sort it out. My Mum and I moved back to Brighton soon after. That was the 1950s
You are misrepresenting what I am saying. The past was full of all the problems you have described on this thread. That does not contradict the point I am making about the sexualisation of kids brought about by the internet. Clearly I am not explaining myself properly but it is a problem that you would understand better if you worked in education right now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
She refers to his perceived penis size based upon his actions. Very different from referring to someone's actual physical appearance or diagnosed disorders.

She is saying those that have small penis should be mocked.

No one is mocking diagnosed or non-diagnosed disorders.

Let us keep it to phyiscal appearances.

Shall we mock woman who have flat chests? If a small penis is to be laughed at, tiny tits must be fair game is it not?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You are misrepresenting what I am saying. The past was full of all the problems you have described on this thread. That does not contradict the point I am making about the sexualisation of kids brought about by the internet. Clearly I am not explaining myself properly but it is a problem that you would understand better if you worked in education right now.
As I said, there are parental controls that can be set on phones, ipads and laptops.

Girls were very much sexualised in the 60s, believe me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Shall we mock woman who have flat chests? If a small penis is to be laughed at, tiny tits must be fair game is it not?
Give it a rest. We can all see you're a bell-end.

Edit: and now where you belong. In the box labeled ignore, with all the other gammon. Ta ra.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

No she isn't. She is saying that this particular person, who is bragging about having 33 cars, is clearly lacking something in his life and is speculating that the thing he is lacking is penis size. She has NO idea how big his actual penis is.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Agreed - plenty of ways to restrict a child’s internet access on laptop or phone but most parents oblivious.

TikTok is an absolute cancer in so many ways and surprised so many parents indulge or let their children partake in it. Chinese digital ‘warfare’ at its finest. In China it’s used as an education tool with kids tightly controlled, in the rest of the world it’s hugely damaging.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
No she isn't. She is saying that this particular person, who is bragging about having 33 cars, is clearly lacking something in his life and is speculating that the thing he is lacking is penis size. She has NO idea how big his actual penis is.

And that is funny is it?

How easily amused some people are.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think you are showing yourself up to be a complete twat.

Don’t let others trigger you.
HWT has openly admitted he is autistic on North Stand Chat. Consider what you are saying.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good luck talking sense to this bloke, who's either pissed (a bit early???), very stupid, or just someone who likes to bully women who don't act and look like Katie Price.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
As I said, there are parental controls that can be set on phones, ipads and laptops.

Girls were very much sexualised in the 60s, believe me.
Who would be setting these controls ? Sounds like you live in a very middle class world and have trouble understanding how it is out there in the real world. Your comment about sexualisation in the ‘60s is also rather patronizing and is clearly not what I am talking about.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Well they are still far in front of the latest generations.

You only have to look at the humble task of volunteering.

No great surprise that something previous generations did in decent numbers is now in a rapid decline among those newer generations.
each generation produces the next one..................... you must've noticed that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here