Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Greenwood and foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Nowt to do with Southgate really. All these low IQ wallies just can't help acting like c*nts. Role models? Only in the eyes of their very well paid PR team

Of course it's a lack of respect, for the whole setup, teammates included.

One can be hard of learning but still follow basic rules.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Idiots! Complete and utter idiots.

Do these morons not realise that all international and premier league games are only being played because strict rules and procedures have been put in place to stop the spread and make it as safe as possible. Hard working people are not allowed to enjoy match day experiences because of the same risk.

These two should be banned from all football until fans are safe to return.

It was at worst premeditated, at best a situation they could easily have back out of at any moment. Its not a mistake, accident or error. They make Djokovic look like a saint!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Idiots! Complete and utter idiots.

Do these morons not realise that all international and premier league games are only being played because strict rules and procedures have been put in place to stop the spread and make it as safe as possible. Hard working people are not allowed to enjoy match day experiences because of the same risk.

These two should be banned from all football until fans are safe to return.

It was at worst premeditated, at best a situation they could easily have back out of at any moment. Its not a mistake, accident or error. They make Djokovic look like a saint!

They're 18 and 20 - did you never do anything stupid at that age?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
IMG_20200907_144429.jpg

p06zj2y4.jpg

:tosser: :tosser:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
It wasn't that long ago that our Captain was involved in something much more sinister.

Let's not be judge, jury and executioner so early on.

Young, rich footballers are idiots. We already knew that.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
EDIT: Actually what the **** is wrong with footballers?! They've just had their summer holidays!

You need sex outside of your summer holidays you know................ although I do see your main thrust.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
They're 18 and 20 - did you never do anything stupid at that age?

not during a pandemic! Its not what they did, its when they did it. If they want to go and screw around normally thats their prerogative, but this time they risked much more than a pissed off girlfriend . Just suppose they hadnt been caught, and went on and infected half the bloody squad before returning home, who thenh go on and infect their families and squads..... no excuses

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
That is a nonsense, to be honest.

There are plenty of England fans here. There are also some who are not much BOTHERED about Internationals, too - but not being fussed about it, doesn't equate to being 'anti' England.

I've phrased that wrong and it's probably a lazy comment from me, but I think [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] has a point.

Ultimately the loudest voices on here are usually the dissenting ones which is what I remember. When it comes to England people are always very quick to get the knives out, very quick to claim embarrassment and very quick to distance themselves if anything goes wrong. Much quicker than with the Albion.

On subject, Foden and Greenwood are morons! Not sure how you can pin it on Southgate though. Up until recently Southgate had been great but you can see some cracks starting to appear - playing players out of position is usually the beginning of the end.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If you were 18 again...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I have to say I'm a little bit surprised that there wasn't any management oversight to prevent things like this happening.
Do they just assume that everyone will toe the line and behave themselves?

The whole concept of the "bubble" protocols being adhered to by relying on an honour system, within a group of wealthy young men, seems a little bit flawed to me.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
What a disgrace . No excuses- they had just made their international debuts all of their focus should of been on the next match - pathetic.

Southgate is beyond weak - he needed to be strong and say categorically that by their actions they have significantly harmed their international opportunities in the short to medium term. Can you imagine Alex Ferguson being so weak in the same situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
They’re kids being dumb... it’s what kids do.

Footballers aren’t the brightest sparks to begin with, that said Southgate has all the air of a supply teacher that allows kids to get away with murder.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It wasn't that long ago that our Captain was involved in something much more sinister.

Let's not be judge, jury and executioner so early on.

Young, rich footballers are idiots. We alre

Don't think the situations are any way the same. Pretty sure our captain was cleared of involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here