Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Who took the photo?

Really good question.

On examining the reflection on the giant Xmas bauble, I have concluded that it wasn’t a person. My best guess that is that this is a still from a camera/phone mounted on a selfie stick.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just when I thought I couldn't dislike him anymore.

He should be setting a good example on the pitch and off as he is a role model to many young impressionable boys/girls who look up to him.

Shame on Dean Smith and Villa for not stamping down on his misdemeanours.

How many times is Grealish allowed to breach the Co-vid regulations.

He was so so sorry after crashing his car after going round to a mates house in the first lockdown and now this.

Surely Smith should have followed the example set by Sky News and banned both players from appearing for the first team for 3 months.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
2F80A75B-A38C-4CEC-8E93-F5C42F75AC70.png

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
From the BBC website comments after the game. Sounds familiar.

Moment of the match for me. Grealish going mad telling Traore to get up after he went down cheaply in the penalty area with 10 mins to go. Grealish is a great player but he goes down so so easily, and doesn’t seem to like it when an opposing player does the same.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
As well as tinting his eyelashes he apparently also had his eyebrows sculpted! He’s starting to look like a drag queen in a pair of tight shorts.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He has obviously used Beckham as a role model. I have noted that every time Villa score he is first to share in the scorer’s celebration to get his picture in the papers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here