Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was hoping Villa would get a bruising league 1 side in the FA cup so we could see sock boy take a few proper tackles. a month or two on the sidelines would give him time to think about the risks he takes looking for it all the time. Its only a matter of time before someone properly does take a swing for the ball as he dangles a leg out.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I didn’t think he was even fouled - just shoulder on shoulder. As for his pathetic delayed reaction collapse to the ground, is he really so thick (probably) that he thinks cameras from a dozen different angles won’t show him for what he is? If the football authorities really want to improve the game, instead of getting out their slide rule for offside decisions they should instead retrospectively fine and ban cheats like him.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I didn’t think he was even fouled - just shoulder on shoulder. As for his pathetic delayed reaction collapse to the ground, is he really so thick (probably) that he thinks cameras from a dozen different angles won’t show him for what he is? If the football authorities really want to improve the game, instead of getting out their slide rule for offside decisions they should instead retrospectively fine and ban cheats like him.

Having watched this several times, I don't think he was fouled either. It was just shoulder on shoulder and if anyone was fouled it wasn't him.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
The main reason I find it hard to watch England if he plays, the guy is the ultimate cheat and a disgrace to football and his club, and they still love him? There is no place in football for players like Grealish and I know people will say that we would love him at Brighton, well I would not. Cheats and VAR are ruining the game and why can't we use VAR to sort out the cheats. He should have been sent off for that dive this week and can he look Lamptey in the face after he got him sent off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The main reason I find it hard to watch England if he plays, the guy is the ultimate cheat and a disgrace to football and his club, and they still love him? There is no place in football for players like Grealish and I know people will say that we would love him at Brighton, well I would not. Cheats and VAR are ruining the game and why can't we use VAR to sort out the cheats. He should have been sent off for that dive this week and can he look Lamptey in the face after he got him sent off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. I’ve been annoyed by Connolly’s antics and I won’t defend it. You can tell that ref’s have cottoned on to him so why not Grease-lish

Brilliant player - disappointing that Villa kept hold of him and he didn't stick with the nation of his family

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I totally agree. I’ve been annoyed by Connolly’s antics and I won’t defend it. You can tell that ref’s have cottoned on to him so why not Grease-lish

Golden Boy in'it....

Hardly if any punishment for driving obviously drunk and crashing, tells you all you need to know right now about the press and Golden bollox

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not sure if posted before but in the lead up for Christmas you've had the Elf on a Shelf now Diver on a Fiver

129217849_10158863398327389_5161915407036842758_n.jpg

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Having watched this several times, I don't think he was fouled either. It was just shoulder on shoulder and if anyone was fouled it wasn't him.

"Shoulder on shoulder" The way I saw it, it looked to me to be Grealish over-aggressively shoulder barging the defender, throwing him right off balance - no wonder his trailing leg was then in mid-air and brushing the hairs on Grealish's leg.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Shoulder on shoulder" The way I saw it, it looked to me to be Grealish over-aggressively shoulder barging the defender, throwing him right off balance - no wonder his trailing leg was then in mid-air and brushing the hairs on Grealish's leg.

Yeah Grealish looks at the player, intentionally barges him instead of going for the ball and then (when he's realised that the attempt to win a free kick hasn't worked) just chucks himself on the floor.

He's a total disgrace. This stuff should be stopped and the myth of the "most fouled player" needs to be debunked.

He's a cheating BELL. Pure and simple.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah Grealish looks at the player, intentionally barges him instead of going for the ball and then (when he's realised that the attempt to win a free kick hasn't worked) just chucks himself on the floor.

He's a total disgrace. This stuff should be stopped and the myth of the "most fouled player" needs to be debunked.

He's a cheating BELL. Pure and simple.

If we could get > 100k signatures on a petition about it, don’t they have to debate it in the Commons?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we could get > 100k signatures on a petition about it, don’t they have to debate it in the Commons?

Could EASILY do that if the word spread far enough as most football fans hate him. Shall we be the fans to launch the initiative?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Maybe if he pulled his socks up, they might protect his legs hairs from being attacked so viciously...

Absolute BELL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here