[Football] Grealish

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I bet Sky in this long post match programme of analysis, don’t mention the Grealish dive.

There’s always imho a broadcast media bias not to pick on an England player who cheats.

Just thank God Harry Kane doesn’t cheat.............:eek::nono:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hate him - such a detestable character - dives etc

But can’t help but notice he’s so ****ing good at football - such a catch 22...!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hate him - such a detestable character - dives etc

But can’t help but notice he’s so ****ing good at football - such a catch 22...!

Funny thing is he could be better if he didn’t cheat.

But he has incurable Zahaitis, he ain’t going stop now.

I’ve watched a load of Barca in the Messi era, and he gets hacked to pieces. But he loves the game so much, that he tries to stay on his feet, total focus on creating and scoring. Xavi and Iniesta were the same.
(They didn’t get tarred with the Pedro and Busquets gamesmanship brush).

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
It really is time for the FA to act, The broadcasters are an absolute shambles they don't commentate on the games but give you snippits of "information" where players buy their clothes which other club is rumoured to want to buy them whilst also lording over their " gamesmanship" and well done for winning a foul / penalty , how the poor darlings who all say they want European and international football are too tired because they are playing European and international football and demand a weekly wage for the average price of a 2 bed house.. The lower leagues play in all cups at earlier stages etc and most weeks play twice a week, And then to have twats like this one and a select few more who are ruining the game. A cheat is a cheat not a sportsman and not someone who deserves admiration of fans or the press.
\

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
He seems very quick to resort to diving, trying to get other players booked, and moaning at the ref when things are going his way.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
He's such a ****. Makes it all the sweeter we beat them last week. Dean Smith, John Terry and Grealish, never a more unlikeable trio than those mugs.

Hope refs start calling him out soon, if that was one of our players I'd be embarrassed

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Probably the best English footballer in a decade. Majestic again tonight. Gazza without the personality disorder. Fact. :shrug:

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Probably the best English footballer in a decade. Majestic again tonight. Gazza without the personality disorder. Fact. :shrug:
He's not even the best English footballer in the current England team, let alone a decade. Better than Raheem Sterling? I'll have some of what you're smoking

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Defenders daren’t go near him because of his play acting. Helps him look ‘majestic.’ I don’t think you can compare him with any of the greats from the past because the aim of his game is to ‘win’ free kicks around the box and get opponents carded. It is up to the authorities to clamp down but I won’t be comparing him favourably to Gazza until he decides to spend more time on his feet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports