Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
When I saw the headline this morning I thought for a split second that his career was over as he had been banned from diving! Wishful thinking I guess. We'll just have to endure more of his pretty boy, small child shin pad, prancing pony antics

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The video of the incident is terrible. How they couldn't get a breath or blood sample in time is beyond me...

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The classic Xmas example, fair play to the magistrates for sending out this message, shame we didn't get a repeat of 1990 when Tony Adams got sent to prison for drink driving

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Amazing what you can get away with when you're the latest English golden boy, isn't it?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9054919/England-star-Jack-Grealish-banned-driving.html

Video in this article on the mail, what a total clown :lolol:

Although all jokes aside drink driving is absolutely despicable, imagine driving in that state.. he’s a fantastic footballer I don’t doubt that but I think drink drivers are amongst the scummiest criminals going, risking other innocent road users lives for the sake of just calling a cab? C**t

Can't call a cab if you are breaking lockdown rules though can you. Any other business he'd be out on his ear.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This can't have been easy for Jack having this hanging over him but his performances on the pitch have been by all accounts sensational. Hopefully he can serve his punishment and put this behind him.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This can't have been easy for Jack having this hanging over him but his performances on the pitch have been by all accounts sensational. Hopefully he can serve his punishment and put this behind him.

I can’t tell if Crodo is a meme/troll account or not but I’ll bite.

A man selfishly risks other innocent road users lives whilst pissed and breaking lockdown rules and somehow it can’t have been ‘easy for him’

I really hope it hasn’t been easy for him, although I suspect he doesn’t give a shit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I appreciate this is your schtick but that's a shitty response to pretty disgusting and abhorrent behaviour.

Thought you were better than that.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I can’t tell if Crodo is a meme/troll account or not but I’ll bite.

A man selfishly risks other innocent road users lives whilst pissed and breaking lockdown rules and somehow it can’t have been ‘easy for him’

I really hope it hasn’t been easy for him, although I suspect he doesn’t give a shit.

It can't be easy for him having to pay that fine either. It's 63.4% of ONE WEEK'S wages. Poor lad will be destitute.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How on earth did he only get a 9 month ban :annoyed:

Because his only crime was being so drunk he was unable to control a 2 tonne, incredibly powerful, motor car on a public highway.

Less than 1 weeks wages fine and a shortened ban is about right and seemingly something to have a joke about.

Remember folks if you ever want to commit murder and get away with it, use a car.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Another day, another penalty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here