Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Graham Potter OUT

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
We just need a wee bit of luck, lost to a penalty and a deflected shot today, 1” from a goal last week, it will come. Just compare Liverpool’s luck - two wins this week both due to goalkeeping mistakes. Potter’s team will come good

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
We rod our luck massively at various stages of the game. Another day that could have been a 6-0. Don't kid yourself.

I don't disagree with that Spence. All I said was that defensively , they hung in there.

Some your observations have "Merritt" but because you don't give credit for the good things the team do. A lot of people are jumping on you on here for some of the valid arguments you put forward.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We just need a wee bit of luck, lost to a penalty and a deflected shot today, 1” from a goal last week, it will come. Just compare Liverpool’s luck - two wins this week both due to goalkeeping mistakes. Potter’s team will come good

Seriously :lol:

24 shots for Chelsea and 10 on target. They missed sitters

I feel like banging my head against the wall with some posters on here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Mane should’ve put them 2 or 3 up today, missing several golden opportunities handed to him on a plate. The United keeper also made an outstanding one on one save.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] give it a break. Wait until 10 games are up and then see where we are at. Even then, you'll need to look at the style of football and what is being built for the future. This is still a long term plan and TB and PB will have made an appointment that is right for the club.

I anticipate us finishing in 15th this season, and one hopes being ready to push on next season. We are in a transition phase.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't disagree with that Spence. All I said was that defensively , they hung in there.

Some your observations have "Merritt" but because you don't give credit for the good things the team do. A lot of people are jumping on you on here for some of the valid arguments you put forward.

By the time we play Spurs it will be October

To date we have beaten the bottom side of the league who haven't won yet and a league 1 side in a cup.

It's the way we defend and go about our business that frightens me greatly. It worried me back in August.

The only highlights for me are the kids. Even Potter had no choice to start them due to injuries, I like what i see but we are a struggling team and using kids this early in the season is another concern.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

To date we have beaten the bottom side of the league who haven't won yet and a league 1 side in a cup.

It's the way we defend and go about our business that frightens me greatly. It worried me back in August.

The only highlights for me are the kids. Even Potter had no choice to start them due to injuries, I like what i see but we are a struggling team and using kids this early in the season is another concern.

The signs are not all bad.

It will be OK. It just needs a bit more time.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

Booooo!

Up the Stairmen !

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Damn, I logged into start a thread like this and have been beaten to it.

We are going down.

Crab i wanted to start it a few weeks ago i honestly did. I held back simply because it went massively against the grain on here. Alarm bells rang for me in August.

Sometimes managers get the boot after just a few games . I felt Potter should have been one of those casualties.

He doesn't convince me at all. I'm embarrassed by the way we defend.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Crab i wanted to start it a few weeks ago i honestly did. I held back simply because it went massively against the grain on here. Alarm bells rang for me in August.

Sometimes managers get the boot after just a few games . I felt Potter should have been one of those casualties.

He doesn't convince me at all. I'm embarrassed by the way we defend.

You wanted to start it a few weeks ago?

You know Zilch about football than fella. Suggest you revert to just reading the posts for a bit and stop posting.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

In a way this is continuum of the CH can’t buy a win form (except very rarely; Hudd at home, Watford away). Post Spurs, presumably another no-win, the habit must be broken, to give confidence.

We need Trossard back though imho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here