[Football] Graham Potter OUT

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I’m pleased you mentioned recruitment, not just Potter.

Radio Sussex felt we’ll be looking to sign a striker when the Jan window opens.

Damning comments on Andone though ... in effect he engineered his departure and will never want to come back to Brighton. It’s now just down to a fee the club can hopefully get for Andone.

Locadia gone and Knocky.

Two Championship players signed and one guy from Belgium who looks class, We are certainly weaker than last season.

Elipsis

Sep 14, 2019
To early to judge yet, but starting to get concerned. GP does appear a little tactically naive and not sure the constant chopping and changing of line ups is a good sign. Interesting to see how Swansea are faring this season after the 'great' job he did last season in getting them to 10th.

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So you’ve not seen Spurs defending and finishing then?

So it’s a complete guess.

It isn't a guess. Chelsea's home record of late hasn't been good. Home banker.

Spurs look poor away from home, a top 6 club looking to get back on track. Away banker.

Hate to think what players like Kane would do with the gifts Chelsea had today.

You will win.

What i will predict though is mass booing. It will be a turning point for the Amex crowd.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Don't need to. It's an away win for me because i've seen enough of our defending this season. to say we don't stand a chance.

You keep banging on about our defending you clueless arsewipe.
Although today we created little and it was a poor performance against a poorer than usual Chelsea side, its not putting away the chances that we are now creating under Potter that has been our problem.
Today we lost to a debatable penalty and a deflected shot.
We also had some important players missing.
Disappointed today and if we don't start doing something during October I too will start to worry.
But I will continue to hope that we will get at least a point from all our games but I certainly won't be gloating, laughing and starting a look at me thread when we lose.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It isn't a guess. Chelsea's home record of late hasn't been good. Home banker.

Spurs look poor away from home, a top 6 club looking to get back on track. Away banker.

Hate to think what players like Kane would do with the gifts Chelsea had today.

You will win.

What i will predict though is mass booing. It will be a turning point for the Amex crowd.

Poor?

2 points in 27 isn’t poor.

Thankfully I don’t think Brighton fans are all as knee jerk.

Bigger picture.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You keep banging on about our defending you clueless arsewipe.
Although today we created little and it was a poor performance against a poorer than usual Chelsea side, its not putting away the chances that we are now creating under Potter that has been our problem.
Today we lost to a debatable penalty and a deflected shot.
We also had some important players missing.
Disappointed today and if we don't start doing something during October I too will start to worry.
But I will continue to hope that we will get at least a point from all our games but I certainly won't be gloating, laughing and starting a look at me thread when we lose.

We lost you clown because we gave away a stupid penalty which was a pen. We even tried to gift them chances and they failed to convert them. Try to actually watch the game you complete idiot.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
poor?

2 points in 27 isn’t poor.

Thankfully i don’t think brighton fans are all as knee jerk.

Bigger picture.

happy to have a bet with you on this.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We lost you clown because we gave away a stupid penalty which was a pen. We even tried to gift them chances and they failed to convert them. Try to actually watch the game you complete idiot.

Piss off sonny.
I said today was not good we were outclassed.
Not our problem that Chelsea did not take more of their opportunities and I said what our problem is leading up to this match.
So put your cock away and go to bed.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Obviously Potter OUT is redicuolus but I'm getting seriously worried. You could argue that the performances are better but for me that's worth nothing if we go down. From the start I thought it was a mistake to get rid of Hughton and it's looking like that could be the case. I wonder how many of the Hughton haters that moaned about his style of football will still be turning up when we're in the Championship for the next 5 years.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
The defending under him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Hyypia. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bloom appointing him so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Sack him.

Terrible defending and no goals. Every match we all over over the place at the back it's fecking disgraceful.

POTTER OUT

Go away you Palace goon.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
[MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION], perhaps you could enlighten us as to who you would actually like to see in charge?

I ask because, aside from the painfully tedious fishing trip that is this thread, you have been consistently negative about every single Albion manager for as long as I can ever remember and nothing and no-one ever seems to satisfy you.

I think Nathan Jones will be available soon.:whistle:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Locadia gone and Knocky.

Two Championship players signed and one guy from Belgium who looks class, We are certainly weaker than last season.

you said you've given up.
even more bullshit spence, you said you liked the team before kick off :ffsparr:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We have good players. I'm convinced of that. Just managed by a clown. Of course the recruitment this summer has been poor and letting Andone and Locadia go without bringing in replacements is simply criminal.

Potter is way out of his depth and quite frankly embarrassing

Looking at GPs background both in football and acedemia suggests he's anything but a clown. What is it you do for a living, out of interest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports