Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Andy!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why not start at eleven? I fail to see how that would ruin things. As it is, this may run on until tomorrow.

Perhaps they asked the players and the players said we like these matches to start at 1pm? The other alternative of course would be to play one of the semis on Court 1 and start them both at 1pm but then people would just complain wouldn't they..

I do hope no one is kidding themselves that if Murray were 2-1 down he'd also be begging to have the roof shut. Good fun listening to his high-pitched little squeal.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
With Lendl in his corner, I'm hoping it won't matter. Whatever the outcome Murray has every right to slag off the organisers afterwards - idiots.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Regardless of Murray getting upset about the roof closing & the pole moaning about the light.

2 things are for sure

(a) Murray is the best British player most of us have ever seen
(b) the pole will win Wimbledon sooner or later (let's hope later)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Perhaps they asked the players and the players said we like these matches to start at 1pm? The other alternative of course would be to play one of the semis on Court 1 and start them both at 1pm but then people would just complain wouldn't they..

I do hope no one is kidding themselves that if Murray were 2-1 down he'd also be begging to have the roof shut. Good fun listening to his high-pitched little squeal.

It's all about the telly, mostly US, but no doubt others as well.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The only thing Brits hate more than 'triers' is WINNERS.
Roll on Sunday and let's have a laugh at the neesayers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice one. Won on his quarter final (took 3-2 when he was 0-1 down) and now on this one. I'll have a think for the final. Djok 3-1 or 3-2 I reckon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done Murray etc.

As an aside, why the fook would you have centre court tickets, be sat there watching...

...on your I-pad.

Fella celebrating the winning point but making sure he held his freakin tablet steady :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here