Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Andy!

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Great win. Djokovic-Murray matches really are 50-50 calls. Whoever is feeling better and striking the ball cleaner on the day will get the victory and it could boil down to the odd point here or there as to who prevails. I just have a feeling that close shave Murray had in the quarter-final was his warning and he will remember how sick he felt at losing in the final last year and will do everything to avoid that happening again. Djokovic is an absolute beast, but Murray knows he can beat him and crucially has beaten him in a 5 set Grand Slam final before. I think Murray will win.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I think Murray has a goos chance as he beat Djokovic In the US for his first Major, so his confidence will be high.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My head says 3-1 Djokovic. Gut says after winning bets on 3-2 in the QF and then 3-1 in the semi, that the logical conclusion is 3-0 Murray...

Modest bet placed, at 11/2

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
With Lendl in his corner, I'm hoping it won't matter. Whatever the outcome Murray has every right to slag off the organisers afterwards - idiots.

It was unfortunate, and it's not right to look like you've acceeded to the moaning Pole (he was moaning about the roof when he was winning), but if they had carried on, and closed it at, say, 4-3 to someone it would be less fair in the context of the match, I feel. A difficult decision.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
It was unfortunate, and it's not right to look like you've acceeded to the moaning Pole (he was moaning about the roof when he was winning), but if they had carried on, and closed it at, say, 4-3 to someone it would be less fair in the context of the match, I feel. A difficult decision.

Absolutely. It was the correct time to close the roof. You either have it as an option, or come back the next day to finish.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Absolutely. It was the correct time to close the roof. You either have it as an option, or come back the next day to finish.

Wonder whether the start time for the first semi could be brought forward by an hour.

Two five set matches is always a possibility, and surely starting earlier would help alleviate any possible issue?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Was there yesterday on Centre Court at Wimbledon and it was awesome. Nearly nine hours of scintillating tennis in the glorious sunshine - a true English Summer's day! From what I saw I really think it's going to be Andy's year!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 29

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here