Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Andy!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Very funny. Thanks for the sympathy.

FFS mate get over it was 1968 loads of people take a kicking as a teenager or at some time in their life it's part of life as shit as it might seem
I've been thrown through a window of an Indian restaurant before down ship street in Brighton cut all my arm open pissed off about it at the time but had a laugh about it the next day with all my mates coz it had ripped my brand new £200 coat I'd been bragging about the previous night

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Del Potro had two break points for 4-3 in the third. Should have taken the first having taken control of the point at the net but messed it up.

Great game this.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We can only hope this goes to 5 sets and they are both shattered at the end, whoever the winner.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
We can only hope this goes to 5 sets and they are both shattered at the end, whoever the winner.

Might harm Del P, but Djokavic has previously played a 5 hour slam semi (against Murray, I think), then come out the next day and played a long final (and won). He seems to run on Duracell.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Might harm Del P, but Djokavic has previously played a 5 hour slam semi (against Murray, I think), then come out the next day and played a long final (and won). He seems to run on Duracell.

He's not human.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
It's all well and good saying 'hope it goes to 5 sets and they're knackered'. However, the slight problem with that is the longer the match goes on, the later Murray gets on to court. All these guys are supremely fit, the only thing with Del Potro is whether his knee holds up.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
It's all well and good saying 'hope it goes to 5 sets and they're knackered'. However, the slight problem with that is the longer the match goes on, the later Murray gets on to court. All these guys are supremely fit, the only thing with Del Potro is whether his knee holds up.

True, but with 48 hours recovery, I think finishing a couple of hours later won't bother Murray too. much. I suspect if you asked him - and I'm not assuming he's going to win his semi - whether he'd rather play a slightly jaded Djok and finish his match 2 hours later or a fresh Djok and have 2 hours more rest, I think I know what he'd choose.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
FFS mate get over it was 1968 loads of people take a kicking as a teenager or at some time in their life it's part of life as shit as it might seem
I've been thrown through a window of an Indian restaurant before down ship street in Brighton cut all my arm open pissed off about it at the time but had a laugh about it the next day with all my mates coz it had ripped my brand new £200 coat I'd been bragging about the previous night

Well your certainly one of the lads.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Djokovic has just moved up a gear. This will be over pretty soon.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Del Potro looked out of it at 4-6 in the tiebreak.

He now has a set point.....what a tiebreak and what a game.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We are going the distance, what a comeback there from Del Potro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here