Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Andy!

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Sorry my friend the sooner they get independence the better. Never have liked them. I was beaten up by a scots lad on my home from Brighton college one evening because I happened to clip his mates arm as I walked past, complete accident, I apologised but his mate was having none of it so he laid into me and left me on the floor. This was in Nesbit Rd Brighton Sept 1968.

Exactly! I got beaten up by a tall guy once and I've avoided basketball players ever since...

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
So, Andy Murray hates the English does he? This will be the same Andy Murray whose girlfriend is English and who attended the University of Sussex, whose best friend is English, and who lives in Surrey. Hmm, me thinks there are some villages missing an idiot.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Exactly! I got beaten up by a tall guy once and I've avoided basketball players ever since...

It put me out of action for a week, if it wasn't for a guy coming out of his house after seeing it it might have been worse, so your flippant remark isn't very funny. Things like that stick in your mind, hence Scots aren't on my Xmas card list.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
It put me out of action for a week, if it wasn't for a guy coming out of his house after seeing it it might have been worse, so your flippant remark isn't very funny. Things like that stick in your mind, hence Scots aren't on my Xmas card list.

So, you've written off an entire nation because of one idiot 45 years ago. Time to move on I think, or get some help.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I got beaten up by an Irishman once, I've hated Guinness ever since

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry my friend the sooner they get independence the better. Never have liked them. I was beaten up by a scots lad on my home from Brighton college one evening because I happened to clip his mates arm as I walked past, complete accident, I apologised but his mate was having none of it so he laid into me and left me on the floor. This was in Nesbit Rd Brighton Sept 1968.

You were ONCE beaten up by ONE person. So, if that person had been from the Isle of Man, you'd now have an irrational hatred of people from the Isle of Man?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

What colour hair was he? If it was brown, do you now hate all people with brown hair?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

So, if Scotland gets independence, Nesbit Road in Brighton can finally overthrow the evil tyranny of the Scots it has been subjected to since the late sixties?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Del Potro/Djok is shaping up to be a classic.

Djok won the first 7-5, but 3 BPs for Del Potro here at 3-3 in the second...

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Could be a momentum shifter that last game. Djokovic had break points in Del Potro's previous service game to go a set and a break up. Del Potro saved them and held and then breaks Djokovic to love the next game, having not really threatened on Djokovic's serve up until then. This could be a belter.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
JMDP takes the second set 6-4, so both players have now dropped their first set of this year's tournament.

The next set is surely the key one in terms of the eventual outcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here