Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God Save our Queen

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
i could not give a f*** what she thinks of me. in what wierd world would you think that would annoy me in the slightest. thats really scary.

Apart from thinking you're a total prat on that score (a fine judge of character, incidentally), you mean nothing to her too.

And who said I was going out of my way to annoy you?

Oh, silly me. It wasn't me, it was you. Bless.

:wozza:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Apart from thinking you're a total prat on that score (a fine judge of character, incidentally), you mean nothing to her too.

And who said I was going out of my way to annoy you?

Oh, silly me. It wasn't me, it was you. :wozza:

I see you have shut up about the points of the thread and have decided to tell me about how clever your wife is for judging people based on posts on a website that you have shown her as you are so fascinating.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
No of course it isnt acceptable to put your point across using violence, but dont you think there was just a tiny bit of "he had it coming " involved ? loudly gloating about the soldiers deaths hardly marks you out as anti violence does it ?

David Howes and Derek Wood, both RSigs. Personally, I would have meted out some fairly exceptional violence had I come across someone laughing about this. The saving grace was the the Chief Steward at the march, who was also Gerry Adams' bodyguard, had a long, slow painful death from cancer.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
What worries me is the way these retards link themselves with the Forces - I never met anyone in my entire time serving that actually supported these people. Granted, one or two of the younger ones used to spout the bullshit, but once forced to think about it, they were soon pretty clear in their thinking. It's worrying that people can be so stupid and still manage to remember to breathe in and then out without prompting.

I've only ever seen three mees deck batterings from when I was in the RN. First two were over games of Uckers that got out hand, as they occasionally do. The second was where one lad got into an arguement with a follow matelot who who happened to be ethnically challenged and resorted to racial abuse. He later apologised, after the resident Royal Marine kick seven bells of shit out of him, as you'd expect from Royal he didn't f**k about. Racism really wasn't tolerated on any of the squadrons, ships, etc that I served on.

For those of you trhat haven't got a clue of what Uckers is, try the link below.
I'm sure that some other ex-RN bods will back me up on this but you don't f**k about when playing Uckers, deadly serious stuff.
Uckers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've only ever seen three mees deck batterings from when I was in the RN. First two were over games of Uckers that got out hand, as they occasionally do. The second was where one lad got into an arguement with a follow matelot who who happened to be ethnically challenged and resorted to racial abuse. He later apologised, after the resident Royal Marine kick seven bells of shit out of him, as you'd expect from Royal he didn't f**k about. Racism really wasn't tolerated on any of the squadrons, ships, etc that I served on.

For those of you trhat haven't got a clue of what Uckers is, try the link below.
I'm sure that some other ex-RN bods will back me up on this but you don't f**k about when playing Uckers, deadly serious stuff.
Uckers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i was in the guards in the eighties, racism wasnt only tolerated , it was actively encouraged, thats all out of the window now though, however i still couldnt believe it when i went to a regimental reunion last summer , there were a fair few black guardsmen cutting about, i was talking to my old RSM and he indicated his displeasure at this , most of these young blokes were fresh back from afghanistan, where they had been serving the country,they were actually making something of their lives and not out committing crime, it seems to me that you just cant f***ing win with some people.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i just got bored, and fed up with petty rules and regulations, why ? what would you have thought was my reason ?

You seem very pro-army so I was curious as to what caused you to leave. No other reason or agenda.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
i was in the guards in the eighties, racism wasnt only tolerated , it was actively encouraged, thats all out of the window now though, however i still couldnt believe it when i went to a regimental reunion last summer , there were a fair few black guardsmen cutting about, i was talking to my old RSM and he indicated his displeasure at this , most of these young blokes were fresh back from afghanistan, where they had been serving the country,they were actually making something of their lives and not out committing crime, it seems to me that you just cant f***ing win with some people.

The army has/had problems, well publicised at that. I knew a couple of lads who were in 56th heavy Artillary, well I think it's this lot, my memory is slipping, basically this is the lot that jumps out the back of a Hercules with their fields guns, para trained. Both lads were of Asian descent and I remeber they said that they hated being on excerise with the Guards or horse Guards, as they took a lot of shit from the NCO's. At the time they were attached to 3Commado brigade, good lads.

Where you purchance Coldstream?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The army has/had problems, well publicised at that. I knew a couple of lads who were in 56th heavy Artillary, well I think it's this lot, my memory is slipping, basically this is the lot that jumps out the back of a Hercules with their fields guns, para trained. Both lads were of Asian descent and I remeber they said that they hated being on excerise with the Guards or horse Guards, as they took a lot of shit from the NCO's. At the time they were attached to 3Commado brigade, good lads.

Where you purchance Coldstream?
its 7RHA that are para trained, and i would have thought that it would be in 16 air assault brigade, not 3 cdo, but anyway , i was a grenadier , not a sheepshagging coldstreamer! however i do know a few of them.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
they had been serving the country,they were actually making something of their lives and not out committing crime, .

Yes, because obviously if they were not in the army they'd be committing crime, because they are black.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, because obviously if they were not in the army they'd be committing crime, because they are black.

....there's plenty of crimes being committed in the army sadly.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
oh do f*** off you pedantic clown.

:clap2:

Pedantic would be pointing out a spelling mistake. I just find it odd that (whilst I agree with you that such lads should be heralded for their service to their country) you seem to in passing suggest that the obvious alternative to doing this would be a life of crime.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
its 7RHA that are para trained, and i would have thought that it would be in 16 air assault brigade, not 3 cdo, but anyway , i was a grenadier , not a sheepshagging coldstreamer! however i do know a few of them.

They were on the Hermes for part of the detachment which was why I thought they were 3 cdo ... memory is going.

One of my mates was in the Coldstream guards in the late eighties ... funnily enough he was less than complimentry about Grenadiers ...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
:clap2:

Pedantic would be pointing out a spelling mistake. I just find it odd that (whilst I agree with you that such lads should be heralded for their service to their country) you seem to in passing suggest that the obvious alternative to doing this would be a life of crime.
no you were being pedantic in the fact that you read what you what you WANTED to read in my post, if you were half as clever as you think you are , you would have realised that my post indicated that my old RSM assumed that to be the case, but unfortunately you didnt have the intellect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here