Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goals on Sunday

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not trying to take the moral high ground. If somebody wishes to give Murdoch money good luck to them I dont and think that football and cricket our national sports should be on terrestrial TV and only on Sky after BBC and TV have had the opportunity to screen it and refused. I also think that they should only show 1 game per week which would bring in less TV money and bring back sanity to the game. It is ridiculous that players like Toure of Man City and Rooney are on in excess of 200k per week

Last edited:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
But the bbc cant compete in the tendering process.. A dedicated bbc sports channel would consist of the boat race and the grand national being shown 24 hours a day with a dedicated 364 day london
marathon build up.
You won't even see the. Grand National , it is now on Channel 4

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Not trying to take the moral high ground. If somebody wishes to give Murdoch money good luck to them I dont and think that football and cricket our national sports should be on terrestrial TV.

I take your point about about having more sport on terrestrial TV, but sadly that is a thing of the past which I can't see coming back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here