Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal music, the ritual with the scorer's name, the "Ultras", a slum of a ground...

Middlesbrough did exactly the same thing a few weeks ago but offering tickets for a fiver. Millwall haven't lost for over two months and they're still struggling to get more than 14,000 through the door. Your argument is so boring, i really dont know when football fans became so sad. Count yourselves lucky that the people of Brighton have suddenly become interested in going to the soccer, as most of your new fans probably call it. Oh and let go of them straws will ya

Haven't you got a caravan to clean or something?

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
What was the 'point' then?

All championship clubs and indeed probably most premiership are living outside their means and are reliant on their rich benefactor. They are only labelled cheats when for whatever reason the rich benefactors disappears. Eg Bolton have racked up £135m debts but only £125m is owed to some rich bloke. This is no different from the £35m palace owed to SJ. It only became a problem when he refinanced £5m of it through a Hedge Fund that he didn't realise would put them into admin the first time he was late on a tax payment. Football creditors don't usually do that. Hedge funds are different. He lost all his money by being financially incompetant. The nos with some clubs are so big someone is gonna go bust. Sounds like you are lucky your benefactor is happy to write it off.

Tunny Wells CP

May 27, 2011
Tis no joke CM. Have a look down their attendances this season - truly appalling for a Club in the top two. They only managed to drag in just over 17k Palace this Saturday - they also don't travel away unless its under a 200 mile round trip. Holloway was told to fill Selhurst - mission impossible.

Seems they are saying that our team didn't turn up Saturday - at least our fans did.

Played off the park again, leaving no other choice to but to engorge yourself over attendances. Do carry on.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I hope you don't mind me quoting this on the BBS. We have a post of the year competition I'm really keen to win !

Fair do's jez. If you need any more entries to help you win the competition:

As a BHA fan I'm used to having my arse covered in spunk, but after a trip to crumbling Shithurst Park it ended up covered in splinters.

Hollow Way had a clause in his Blackpool contract allowing him to leave for a bigger club. Having seen where he actually ended up Karl Oyston is now thinking of sueing.

Forget the chicken and the egg, which came first - the invention of the game of football itself or prehistoric Shithurst Park?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I said your right or dont you understand? After all a 15 year old could fight back so cant be true.

It is time you went young man. You are making a fool of yourself. Buzzer has tried to help you but unless you take an evening class and learn some basic English so as to try and write something down that is even remotely coherent, then it becomes difficult to take anything you write seriously.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Let's be honest, scoreline apart, the Nigels make it too easy for us to laugh at them...

That is all that you have left? Clutching at straws? You sad, deluded idiot. You are dying inside after the beating..the humiliation. Get a life!!!

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
What about you Crofty, any idea if what some of ours are accused of is true?

I wouldn't dream of commenting on that. Violence has no place in our grounds in the 21st Century; and I say that against whoever is the perpetrator. I was merely adding my thruppence worth to the sad threads in here that talk around the game, our shitty ground.(which I love)....we are all nigels who live in caravans etc...instead of talking about the fact that Dunk ruined your day and you were lucky that we didn't go for the jugular. Your team seemed unmotivated and Gustavo to a large extent is culpable. Get yer dander up and try to get at least a point when we visit you down at the amex....

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Let`s be honest, none of you palace fuckers fight back.

Really?Funny that because a few of your wannabes got battered on the Holmesdale rd giving it the biggun .
As did some mouth pieces on the train into Norwood from East Croydon .
Maybe they were Millwall fans who got lost:lol:

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Seems they are saying that our team didn't turn up Saturday - at least our fans did.

A9Ipm8DCUAAQ36A.jpg:large

Andyjohnson

Feb 1, 2012
A large part of your support is from the separate city of Croydon, a small town until after the war and a place that is its own city. That is I think why lots of people in London dont consider palace a proper London club. If you live Catford then you will know that most around there who support a local side support Millwall or Charlton around there

You dont really know what you're on about but I get your point. There are barely any Charlton in Catford, majority Millwall and a few Palace. I saw you say Tooting was full of Chelsea and Fulham fans. I dont think there are any Fulham fans in Tooting, thats nearly all Chelsea and again a few Palace. I get your point though, a lot of our support, is from places like Purley and Coulsdon. Unfortunately this seems to be the case more and more these days, evens the areas directly around the ground you won't find many palace fans. The sad state of affairs today means that all non premier league clubs in London struggle to get any new fans, unless they're taken to games most kids in London go for Chelsea, Arsenal or maybe Spurs. Even Millwall, probably the most centrally based London club get half their fans travelling in from North Kent.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
You dont really know what you're on about but I get your point. There are barely any Charlton in Catford, majority Millwall and a few Palace. I saw you say Tooting was full of Chelsea and Fulham fans. I dont think there are any Fulham fans in Tooting, thats nearly all Chelsea and again a few Palace. I get your point though, a lot of our support, is from places like Purley and Coulsdon. Unfortunately this seems to be the case more and more these days, evens the areas directly around the ground you won't find many palace fans. The sad state of affairs today means that all non premier league clubs in London struggle to get any new fans, unless they're taken to games most kids in London go for Chelsea, Arsenal or maybe Spurs. Even Millwall, probably the most centrally based London club get half their fans travelling in from North Kent.

Well all my Palace attendees live in New-Cross, Brockley, Forest Hill and Sydenham.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here